Car Ribbon Magnets License Plate Frames

MaryO

Interests...  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Are you interested in a LARGE wristband (other sizes still available)

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Would you be interested in a Coconut Shell Bracelet?

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. Would you be interested in a Coconut Shell Necklace?

• Yes
    • No

• Chief Cushie

Would anyone be interested in any of these? I have some "free" time later this week and could design them.

There's not much room on the License plate frame, other than maybe a slogan like "It's about time there's some support for Cushing's" at the top and the website on the bottom. I would find room for an image of the ribbon pin, too.

The cost for a License plate frame would be 10.99 plus shipping, and the bumper sticker, 3.99 plus shipping.

These would be available from the Cushie Store

Cushing's ribbon magnets, like those for troop support, would be something that I'd have to order personally, so I'd need to know that there was a bit of interest! The approximate cost for these, in 2 colors (yellow and blue) would be: If I order lots of 250, $2.75 each (plus s/h), 500 @ $2.50, 750 @ $2.10, 1000 @ $2.00. Please let me know asap, so I can get these started.

This site also makes the Wristbands which they say is better quality than Silicone rubber, but I'd have to call them for a price quote.

If there is any interest, a yellow Messenger Bag, BBQ Apron, Boxer Shorts, Camisole, Classic Thong (not for me!), Dog T-Shirt, Greeting Cards (6), Hooded Sweatshirt, Infant Creeper, Pillow, Toddler T-Shirt, Women's Raglan, and Yellow T-Shirt may be added. If you're interested in any of these with Cushing's logos on them, please let me know!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Definately interested in the magnetic ribbons for your car, I would personally order about 10 of those as well I would order about 10 of the wrist bands.

Thanks Mary, let us know if you get them.

Hugs,

Canasa

• Member of the 1000 Post Club

Hi Mary,

I would definitely be interested in purchasing some bracelets (at least five) and also a couple of magnet ribbons.

Thanks for all that you do,

• 2 weeks later...

I would also be intrested in buying some of the wristbands and magnets. I'm not sure yet how many, but I am intrested in at least two of each.

Thanks MaryO for looking into these for us. <hugs>

mars72 :(

Guest blondgirl7898

I am definitely interested in the wristbands. I have been trying to find something like the one I already own for Lance Armstrong. Let me know when you get some together. I'm sure I would need at least 5-10.

Carrie

• Member of the 1000 Post Club

I'd like a couple wristbands.

• Over 2000 Posts

I would love the wrist bands and car magnets. (probably 5 of each to start)

I have a couple of the white Cushie Survivor and support Tshirts, but would love a different one - yellow or blue would be great - and BIG sizes !! (thanks)

What about key chains - any of those on the list ?

Thanks, Denise

• Chief Cushie

Denise, there are yellow T-shirts coming, with a different back than the older shirts. One is already up, the Cushing's Survivor model.

Yellow T-shirt link. This goes up to size 2X-large 50-52".

22761223_F_tn.jpg

Front

22761223_B_tn.jpg

Back

I hope to have some of the other titles up soon - Cushing's Expert, Support Staff etc up later this week.

Are there any phrases you'd like to see on the front? For next April, I plan to do a Cushing's Awareness Day shirt.

No keychains...yet, though.

• Chief Cushie

People interested in the bracelets - I'm ordering 60 medium (7 3/8") yellow silicone bands, 40 medium blue, and 60 large (8 3/8") yellow. These all will say CUSHING'S HELP & SUPPORT.

These are are made from 100% silicone, and are stronger and longer lasting than rubber bracelets. Reminderband™ works closely with the production facility to guarantee that quality is consistent in all sizes and colors. To ensure that we are producing the highest quality silicone bracelets on the market, the Reminderband™ team conducts ongoing production tests and research. Rest assured, Reminderband™ is second to none.

If all 140 of these get sent out, I'll order more...and you can let me know what phrase you'd like to see on them. There is a limit to the number of characters, though.

The cost, when I order 140 at a time, is $3.00 each, plus whatever it turns out to cost me to send them out. In the future, if I place a larger order, they will be cheaper. In the future, I could also order children's sizes (in groups of 20) which would be 5 7/8" if there is any interest.

The estimated shipping date to me is Friday June 10th.

Guest jaimie83

Hi Mary,

Thanks so much for taking the time and putting out the money for the bracelets. Let us know where to send the check and how much for each one...I am guessing $5.00/ band? I am looking forward to sporting them around town. If you are still taking suggestions for what they should say, I think they could just say CUSH on them or Support Cushing's Awareness....Just a thought.

:-) Cheers,

Jaimie

• Chief Cushie

I'm not sure what the shipping costs will be yet. Does anyone have one of these that they could weigh and tell me how many ounces each is? Thanks!

"Support Cushing's Awareness" is just a little too long. They say that we can have up to 24 characters only, but it looks like the apostrophe in Cushing's doesn't count as a character. BUT, for an extra dollar each, we could get a second phrase.

For the future, if there are people interested in other colors, these are available, but I'd have to get the lots of 20 still:

BRIGHT RED

CARDINAL RED

PINK

YELLOW

ORANGE

NAVY BLUE

ROYAL BLUE

LIGHT BLUE

FOREST GREEN

GREEN

PURPLE

BLACK

WHITE

GLOW IN THE DARK

SILVER

GOLD

MAROON

RED, WHITE & BLUE

***Glow in the dark debossing (the text) is harder to see.

• Over 2000 Posts

If you're looking for phrases I think we could come up with some good ones.

Off the top of my head I can think of:

Tenacity

Knowledge is Power

Support

Friendship

Survivor

I'm sure there are more creative people than me. I'm lame at this stuff.

• Chief Cushie
I weighed a Livestrong bracelet on my postal scale and it weighs 0.2 oz

So 5 of them together only weigh an ounce? That's really lightweight.

I was planning on sending them priority mail, but the flat rate for that is $3.85 for the first pound. So someone could order 80 of these things for one shipping rate.

• Chief Cushie
Hi Mary,

Thanks so much for taking the time and putting out the money for the bracelets. Let us know where to send the check and how much for each one...I am guessing $5.00/ band? I am looking forward to sporting them around town. If you are still taking suggestions for what they should say, I think they could just say CUSH on them or Support Cushing's Awareness....Just a thought.

:-) Cheers,

Jaimie

What is the usual cost for these kinds of bands? I'm completely clueless about this! Maybe I should do a poll!

:) Put me down for 5 magnets and 5 bracelets, and THANK YOU for coming up with a T Shirt that is not white :) I have wanted one but did not want to look like the Pillsbury Dough Boy, :rolleyes: I cant wait to get one.

Rosemary

Guest AnneN

Hi Mary, I'm interested in purchasing a few wrist bands but am wondering about availability to Canadian members. Do you have any info re shipping across the border? Thanks, also I can't read the wording on the back of the T-shirt...

Anne

• Chief Cushie

The back of the t-shirts is the logo for the Cushing's Help.com site (similar to this one) and the CUSH.org site, the toll-free number and copyright info:

7402032_zoom.jpg

I could send up to a pound by Global Priority Mail - Flat-rate Envelope (Small) annd it would get there in 4 - 6 Days. That would be $4.00 US

• Chief Cushie

The rest of the shirts are up in yellow now, too... Cushie Store. They all have the same newer back, as in the image above

• 1 year later...
  • Over 2000 Posts

Can we get a shirt that says "Got Hump" and then under that www.cushings-help.com" ?

Or could that be misconstrued...

Love all your stuff... thanks Mary... I wear my bracelet every day.

i wonder why there is no interest in the thong?

i personally love to wrap thongs for holiday gifts.

it maybe why i dont get invited out much anymore.

i think what your doin is great.

cant waite to get diagnosed so i can get me a tshirt. lol

barb