Cushing Rubber wristbands

kbgirl

• Chief Cushie

I still have some, mostly medium, I think, but something happened to the coding of the store while I was out of town - not sure if it was hackers or whatever.

I keep meaning to rebuild the store, but run out of time :D

I'll go find out how many wristbands I still have and what size I have still and post it here.

I also have some of the car ribbon magnets left and I'll post those, too.

If anyone is interested in any of this stuff, for the time being you can just send me a PM of what you want and your home address. The cost for the bracelets is 6.00 each and the magnets is 8.00 each. Shipping in the US is 4.60 for priority mail. I don't remember what it was for non-US but I can find out again if anyone is interested.

• 1 month later...
  • Member of the 1000 Post Club

Hi Mary,

I am definately interested in the silicone bracelets. I am interested in getting three (myself, dad & mom). I think I would need two mediums and one small. I think I am between a 7" - 8" bracelet so I think a medium would still fit. Yes, I have tried several times to order from the Cushie store, but no luck. So that is why I am contacting you to see how I can get them.

Thank you so much!

Michelle from CA

(emilyannsmommie)

• Chief Cushie

The medium and large have both sold out but more are on order. This is maybe the 8th time I've sold out of bracelets...which is a good thing.

There are still about 10 small but those are probably only good for a child.

The new medium and large ones should be here before July 7, hopefully well before. There will be 20 large and 25 medium.

Medium is 7 3/8" and large is 8 3/8".

The temporary link (the store was hit by hackers along with several others of my sites last week and has to be rebuilt. It's a major amount of work :( ) is http://www.cushings-help.com/giftstore.htm

If you want, you can preorder the large and medium and I'll ship those out as soon as they get here.

• Member of the 1000 Post Club

Hi Mary,

Thanks so much for your response. That is too unfortunate about the Cushie store. Those stupid hackers.....

Yes, I would like to pre-order. I should probably then order two large and one medium. I don't think I can fit into a medium. Just let me know how to pre-order and I will do that.

Thanks for your help,

Michelle

• 2 weeks later...
  • Chief Cushie

The new silicone bracelets are here - 20 more large and 25 more medium. I'll start shipping those out tonight to those who have already ordered them.

Thanks for your patience!

• 11 months later...
  • Chief Cushie

I took the store down a while ago because someone placed an order but I never got a record of it and I didn't want to run the risk of missing someone else.

I was going to take a look and/or update the software to see if that fixed the problem but haven't gotten to it quite yet.

The info about the medium says: Silicone Cushing's Awareness Bracelets. Medium Wristband. Medium is 7 3/8". Light blue with yellow text.

The text reads Support? It's About Time! and on the other side bracelet-hearts.png

These are are made from 100% silicone, and are stronger and longer lasting than rubber bracelets. Reminderband? works closely with the production facility to guarantee that quality is consistent in all sizes and colors. To ensure that we are producing the highest quality silicone bracelets on the market, the Reminderband? team conducts ongoing production tests and research. Rest assured, Reminderband? is second to none.

Large is 8 3/8"

They are 6.00 each with a flat fee of 4.90 for priority mail shipping, no matter how many you order.

If you have PayPal, you could send money through there and PM me what you want. You could also send a check.

PayPal info is cushingshelp@gmail.com

If you want to send a check, PM me for the address.

I hope to get the store fixed...sometime.

Archived