Signatures

Moderating Team

FYI:

If you are computer illiterate/insufficient, and if this intimidates you-

THEN,

Go to the: "Pinned Signature" topic/post.

Follow POST #19 (by Susan)...she has step by step directions on exactly how to do this!

It took me two times to do it, but, if I can do it, so can you!

Good luck...

Lisa in Alabama

• 2 months later...
  • Chief Cushie

Okay, so now that I got it all fixed, my signature and Cushie Helper sig are ALL GONE! What did I do wrong, help me please?

I had to take the Cushie Helper image out of your signature so that all the HTML would be gone. I can add that back for you whenever.

I had to take the Cushie Helper image out of your signature so that all the HTML would be gone. I can add that back for you whenever.

Please, do. I don't even see the link to my new edited sig. Thanks.

I'm really liking the new boards as I get used to them... very hard to do with A.D.D. Are our PMs stored anywhere for posterity? There were a few with info I was saving that was important to me. I guess we hung on to too much for too long?

Please, do. I don't even see the link to my new edited sig. Thanks.

I'm really liking the new boards as I get used to them... very hard to do with A.D.D. Are our PMs stored anywhere for posterity? There were a few with info I was saving that was important to me. I guess we hung on to too much for too long?

OK, so I'm all screwed up; I updated my long testing results signature successfully the other day, now ALL that info is gone, so I can't copy it and post it here, can it be restored?

Archived