MaryO

20 members have voted

1. 1. Which style would you prefer? See descriptions below

• Flex
    • Flock
    • Specialty Flex
    • Digital Printing

• Chief Cushie

I am going to close down the current Cushing's Store because it's costing me money every month...and no one has bought anything for a long time.

This other store has only tshirts but it's free!

Thanks for your input!

tshirts.png

• Over 2000 Posts

ANything glittery rocks! Especially if it comes in purple. Awesome! Regular flocking is kind of annoying, stuff sticks to it and it looks weird, but it's got a nice 80's retro feel to it so I'd probably by 1 or 2. Yeah, I'm a clothes zebra! Ha ha ha

I have to agree...I love the glitter, and purple is awesome, or red is good too. I also think the "does my tumor make me look fat?" or something to that affect...I must have an odd sense of humor. To me, it's a conversation starter, which will increase awareness in the long run.

LisaMarie

• Member of the 1000 Post Club

I agree with the Flex and Specialty Flex votes! I would buy a couple too. Waiting for an answer to Gracie's question about the magnets. I've looked at the store in the past and didn't see any available. I would buy several of those too! I would love a cute one with 'My chronic debilitating disease is more real than your pretend medical expertise'! Also a Cushing-help.com one would be good advertisement for the site!

Thanks Mary!

Kristin

MaryO, what if we did a Cafe Press site? You know some of the designs I've done for various things? I could fix those with "sayings" that folks want and put them on a cafe press site. I could price them for modest profit and the profit could go for the running of these boards and the C-H sites. I'm all for that!

Hugs,

Robin

I agree with the Flex and Specialty Flex votes! I would buy a couple too. Waiting for an answer to Gracie's question about the magnets. I've looked at the store in the past and didn't see any available. I would buy several of those too! I would love a cute one with 'My chronic debilitating disease is more real than your pretend medical expertise'! Also a Cushing-help.com one would be good advertisement for the site!

Thanks Mary!

Kristin

I had it wrong with that saying. My chronic dibilitating illness is more real than your imaginary medical expertise.

• Chief Cushie

MaryO, what if we did a Cafe Press site? You know some of the designs I've done for various things? I could fix those with "sayings" that folks want and put them on a cafe press site. I could price them for modest profit and the profit could go for the running of these boards and the C-H sites. I'm all for that!

Hugs,

Robin

We have a Cafe Press store - actually we had 5 over the years to accommodate the different designs people wanted. I had to make a whole new store for each design. One of the designs got corrupted somehow - it was on a transparent background and now the image is all black. :( I have to go in and delete the black images, if nothing else. http://www.cafepress.com/cushingshelp

Anyway, to have all those stores, a couple years ago they had to be combined into one store. So I did that and they charge $6.95 a month which is too much, especially when no one is buying :(

That's why I was thinking of starting fresh with a new site.

I may be able to ditch 4 of the design/sites I have with Cafe Press and start fresh with a new design there. There could only be one design at a time but I guess they could be rotated. 3 months of one saying, then 3 months of another. The thing I liked about CP was that stuff came in large sizes and they had more than just TShirts.

I still have bracelets, car magnets and cookie cutters but I got bogged down building a new store for that and, since no one asked, I haven't put a lot of effort into that.

Mary,

Is there anyway that we could buy the things that you still have, with extra for the site, without an online store? I had no idea you still had these things.

Thanks,

Kristin

Archived