Possible Reinstitution of the Guest Forum

MaryO

• Chief Cushie

We have had a Guest Forum in the past so that non-members could get a feel for how supportive and informative these boards can be.

The Guest Forum will public - visible to anyone.

How it works:

This area will be moderated and all guest posts must be approved before they show up. Please be patient. Guests may ask questions by starting a new post but they may not respond unless they become members.

Posts that are not Cushings-related will be deleted.

HTML code, links and images will not work here.

Popular topics may be moved to an appropriate members-only topic.

~~~

Any thoughts before we give this a try again?

Sounds like work! On the other hand, it sounds like it will be very helpful to some. Just curiosity...what was this stopped before? Was there a problem?

• Chief Cushie

I couldn't remember why it was stopped before. There may have been too many spammers.

Since I couldn't remember, I thought it was maybe worth a try again.

• 2 months later...
  • Chief Cushie

The Guest Forum is back. Please answer any guest questions you can and encourage possible Cushies to join the boards and become new members.

Thanks!

• 4 months later...
  • Chief Cushie

I haven't been keeping "official" track but my informal observations are that there are far more spammers trying to sell us stuff than actual guests asking questions.

I am going to start keeping a record today and it may end up that I close the Guest Forum again, at least temporarily.

If the Guest Forum helped you, could you please let me know, either here or by PM?

Thanks!