Board Upgrade Coming Soon!

MaryO

• Chief Cushie

I'm sure that there will be changes which we will figure out together.

The "skin" that we have now won't be supported by the upgrade but I'm sure I can make it look nice again after the upgrade.

Please be patient during this process.

Thanks!

• Chief Cushie

Here are all the features https://invisioncommunity.com/features/apps#forums

I think that there's going to be a bit of a learning curve but we can do it - it's happened before!

• Chief Cushie

It's here, it's different and I need a new "skin" for this to get rid of all the white.

Some things are still happening behind the scenes.

Here's info from Invisionboard

Hello,

Your community has been upgraded to version 4, and is back online. The following information was shown during the upgrade:

Pages HTML
HTML in pages, blocks and templates in Pages cannot be converted during the upgrade. While those pages and blocks will continue to work, you will need to review, and adjust as necessary, the HTML following the upgrade to integrate the styling used by the Community Suite 4.0.

Support Staff
Support staff cannot be converted during the upgrade. Please log in and set up support staff as administrators in the admin control panel after the upgrade and then review support department staff settings.

Please take a few minutes to thoroughly review your community for any issues. If any issues are found, please use the Support tool in the ACP for further assistance.

Please check any custom moderator permissions (ACP -> Members -> Moderators) for Pages Database categories. These have been reset to 'All Categories'.

Please be sure to review the above item(s).

There are a number of Background Tasks running, to rebuild content slowly so as not to cause server resource issues, and which you can check on your ACP -> System page. 

Please do not run those tasks manually, as that can cause server overload.

Those tasks are triggered by forum activity (people logged in and browsing the site), and until they finish, some of the layout may not be correct, such as quotes, signatures, lists, images, etc.

Once they have finished, however, if you notice any issues, please open a new ticket detailing the problem.

• Chief Cushie

It looks like the search function is finished indexing now.

I'll put the new (looks like the old) skin up soon.  Hopefully, that's fairly intuitive to reinstall.

• Chief Cushie

This is our old logo on the new skin.

There should be a new logo coming soon.