pins are in!!!

Guest natalie86

Guest natalie86

I got my pins in the mail on Wed.   I love them.  I may be ordering some more.  Joe wants one of the ribbons  and I know when my Mom sees them this weekend she is going to want one.

Natalie

Guest Simone

I received my pins too!I wore the ribbon on the first day I had it. alien.gif They are so shiny and professional looking.i loved it.A Cushings pin we all made. hehe.gif

• Over 2000 Posts

Got mine today, too!  Awesome, really well done!!  I'll take them to our meeting on Sunday and show them off.  Maybe we should let the area chairpersons have a few to sell at meetings, etc.  ??  Just an idea.

What are these pins??? Is is possible to get more info. or have some sent to me??? Thanks, MC

Guest SuziQ2

MC, the pins are for Cushings Awareness and for the CUSH organization. ?They can be viewed at

CUSH

We designed our own ribbon pin in blue and yellow. It is dedicated to Janice, who passed away last September. ?The gold pin is a circle pin that says Cushings Understanding Support & Help for our newly formed organization.

Currently the pins are $12 for the ribbon pin and $14 for the CUSH pin. ?We offer one of each at $22 right now. ?For the US that includes shipping. ?For other countries Cookie has to figure the shipping.

You are coming to the states to the NIH soon. ?Mary has pins and as she comes to see everyone at the NIH, she will undoubtedly have some for sale by the time you get here. ?If you are interested in purchasing any of them, I'm sure she'd be glad to sell them. . ?

turtle-smiley.gif

Miss Sue

Thanks Sue. I would be interested in getting one of each, so I will get them when I will be at NIH.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Member of the 1000 Post Club

Yes, Lorie CUSH Org. has pins for sale. As a matter of fact, I believe we just recently got a new shipment of them.

http://www.cush.org/pins.htm

The address to order pins using a check is not correct on the link. ?If you want to order pins and pay with a check you need to send your check to:

CUSH Organization

911 Evanston Dr.

Jackson, MI. 49202

You also need to include a note as to what you are ordering.

Thanks,

Cathy :)

Lorie,

I just found out that pins were mailed to Shauna for the upcoming Portland meeting. ?I understand that you will be attending that meeting so perhaps you will want to purchase the pin(s) from Shauna.

The blue and yellow ribbon pins are $14.00 ea.

Cathy ?:)

• 2 months later...
  • Chief Cushie
Hello,

How do you go about ordering these things, I think I may be a bit cnofsude(confused) :)

Usually, if you go to a CUSH local meeting or Convention, one of the officers will have some available. You can also order online at http://www.cush.org/pins.htm

Guest nascarwoman24

Thank you Mary and Kristy for the reply, I would really like to get one.

And guess what Cushings was in our New york Newspaper today, maybe some doctors will take a look at it, I was thinking maybe I would cute it out and send it to my old doc.

Eileen :P

• 7 months later...

Can we still get these pins?? Do we still send to address in Jackson?? I would really love to get some of these.

Also, has anyone thought about making a bracelet?? Maybe make it blue since yellow is the lance armstrong bracelet. I know of a local organization in my area that started their own bracelet. Or orange?? I like orange.

Lisa M. ;)

• Chief Cushie

Sue and Cathy (ChatiCat) have these pins. You could send a PM to Sue to get her current address - she's moved out of Jackson for sure.

I was thinking we might look into the bracelet thing too. I am doing Relay for Life with the ladies in my dept at work this year, and there's is a purple one with the word "HOPE" on it. I know my niece had on a light blue one but I am not sure what it represented. But these are the hot things right now, that is for sure.

Leslie

The blue and yellow ribbon pins are still available. Also the gold circle pins are still available. The cost for the ribbon pin... $12.00 ea.

The cost for the circle pin... $14.00 ea. If you order the ribbon pin and the circle pin together, the cost for both pins... $22.00. (All of these prices include shipping) If you would like to place an order for pin(s) please send your check or money order to

CUSH PO Box 1843 Florence, AL. 35631-1843

Please include a note to let me know that your payment is for pin(s) and the type of pin(s) that you want. Also, include an email address or phone number in case there is a question about your order.

You may also order pins through PayPal at this link

http://www.cush.org/pins.htm

Blue and Yellow Ribbon Pin.......... $12.00 ea.

Gold Circle pin............................ $14.00 ea.

Both pins for a special price of ..... $22.00

Thanks,

Guest joaniel

Hi Everyone!

I wear my pin everyday. Can't believe the people who don't know about Cushings. I also get people who say they do know about Cushings, but you begin talking and asking questions and they are dumbfounded. It's about time we do spread the word, these pins are helping here in Rhode Island. Even my doctor asked me about it.

Joaniel

• 1 month later...

Jeanne,

You can order the pins by mail or from the web site. If you will scroll up there is a post in this topic that explains how to order the pins, cost, etc.

I'm glad that you are doing better....You have certainly been in my thoughts and prayers.