Welcome to the Cushing's Help Boards

Welcome to the Cushing's Help Boards. Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Don't worry - this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup.

Be a part of the Cushing's Help Boards by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Search for past information from more than 10,000 members
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Get a free blog and photo gallery
  • Customize your experience here
  • And much more...
Please join us!
Guest Message by DevFuse

Valentine's Day Teddy Bears and Coffee Mugs

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#21 MaryOld

Website Founder, Post Pit, NIH, Dr. Oldfield, 1987, CUSH Interne

• Over 2000 Posts
  • 2,475 posts
  • Interests:My family, computers, music, reading, ice cream, handbells, the Internet, Chinese Food, chocolate, piano duets...in no particular order <!--emo&amp;:)-->&lt;img src=&quot;http://www.cushings-support.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif&quot; border=&quot;0&quot; valign=&quot;absmiddle&quot; alt=':)'&gt;<!--endemo-->

• Nothing Selected

Posted 12 February 2002 - 08:10 PM

Can we still order bears, even if they won't be here by Valentine's Day?

The bears are only available until February 14, 2002, according to the website.  Hopefully, there will be something equally cute (and we'll find out about it earlier!) for Easter.

#22 Adrienne

Steroid Sick and Posioned

• Member of the 1000 Post Club
  • 1,955 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing, cats

• United States

Posted 12 January 2004 - 05:13 AM

MaryO, are we gonna have Valentines stuff this year? Like to buy some for my honey [blushes]

#23 MaryOld

• Over 2000 Posts
  • 2,475 posts
  • Interests:My family, computers, music, reading, ice cream, handbells, the Internet, Chinese Food, chocolate, piano duets...in no particular order <!--emo&amp;:)-->&lt;img src=&quot;http://www.cushings-support.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif&quot; border=&quot;0&quot; valign=&quot;absmiddle&quot; alt=':)'&gt;<!--endemo-->

• Nothing Selected

Posted 14 February 2002 - 04:47 PM

Oh, I just went to order mine and the mugs are out of stock :)  My first attempt ever, and I missed it...WAAHHHHHHHHHH

I'm so darn clever.  Mugs are always available, in 2 sizes...so I just had some made with the Valentine's picture, just without the candy.

So, I'll still be able to get my mug for a while!  WooHoo.  Anyone else who is interested can, too.

See them at http://www.cafepress.com/Cushings

#24 MaryOld

• Over 2000 Posts
  • 2,475 posts

• Nothing Selected

Posted 01 February 2002 - 01:35 AM

Yes...any ideas about what you'd like on it?  I can put anything on it.

#25 MaryOld

• Over 2000 Posts
  • 2,475 posts

• Nothing Selected

Posted 04 February 2002 - 04:11 PM

Remember, if you want the teddy bear or the coffee mug for Valentine's Day, they need to be ordered by Feb. 6.  They won't be available at all after February 14, 2002

Posted Image

TShirt looks like:

Posted Image

The coffee mug image is similar but with a larger design

#26 MaryOld

• Over 2000 Posts
  • 2,475 posts

• Nothing Selected

Posted 01 February 2002 - 12:27 AM

Our first product is ready, for Valentine's day.  I'm sure you'll recognize the T-shirt that the teddy bear is wearing. :)

http://www.cafepress...4&zoom=yes#zoom

This is an 11 inch Teddy bear holding a 12 ounce heart-shaped tin of Necco Sweetheart candy.

To be added tomorrow: 15 oz Mug filled with a bag of Deluxe Valentine Mix Candy

Note:  Each product sold will generate a small profit which will go to the running and maintainence of the Cushings-Help.com webste and these boards.  

Products with the CUSH logo on them will generate a small profit which will be donated to the CUSH organization.

#27 Guest_Lynne Clemens_*

Posted 01 February 2002 - 05:12 PM

My cushie bear is on it's way, too!

#28 Guest_SuziQ2_*

Posted 06 February 2002 - 11:00 PM

I got my Teddy!  She is adorable!!!!  She looks great in her little shirt...

Posted Image

Sue

#29 Leslie

past CUSH Vice President

• Long-time Board Member
  • 516 posts
  • Interests:gourmet cooking&lt;br&gt;reading&lt;br&gt;my son and family

• Nothing Selected

Posted 07 February 2002 - 03:43 AM

Sue
For the t shirts, what were some of the sayings we came up with in Sept. Like, I'm not crazy, lazy,.....I'm sick  :) !
Those might be cool to put on the back and use the logo on the front, small on the upper left side?????

And thanks Mary, for the great size range. I would hate to belong to an organization that didn't have shirt large enough for me to hide under!!!! baaa.gif

Leslie

#30 Leslie

past CUSH Vice President

• Long-time Board Member
  • 516 posts
  • Interests:gourmet cooking&lt;br&gt;reading&lt;br&gt;my son and family

• Nothing Selected

Posted 10 February 2002 - 05:16 PM

I am still waiting for mine...................

I told my nusband that the mug is going to work with me, so that anyone who sees it and asks about it opens another chance to promote the cause!!!!!!!!

Plus I want to show it off, it's too cute!

#31 MaryOld

• Over 2000 Posts
  • 2,475 posts

• Nothing Selected

Posted 12 February 2002 - 08:12 PM

Oh, I just went to order mine and the mugs are out of stock :)  My first attempt ever, and I missed it...WAAHHHHHHHHHH

#32 MaryO

Website Founder

• ~Chief Cushie~
  • 12,877 posts
  • Interests:My family, computers, music, reading, ice cream, handbells, the Internet, Chinese Food, chocolate, watching ice skating competitions, napping, piano duets, Kindle, iPad...in no particular order.

• United States

Posted 15 January 2007 - 08:54 AM

These are still up from 2002 LOL

Remember, if you want the teddy bear or the coffee mug for Valentine's Day, they need to be ordered by:
Flat Fee Feb. 2nd
Standard Feb. 4th
USPS Feb. 5th
2-Day Feb. 7th
Next Day Feb. 11th
International/Canada Jan. 29th

Posted Image

The bear's TShirt looks like:

Posted Image

I'm not sure if they'll give away the candy again or not.

The coffee mug image is similar but with a larger design: Posted Image

Posted Image

These and other stuff is available in the Cushie Store

#33 Lizr007

Over 2000 Posts

• Over 2000 Posts
  • 2,365 posts
  • Interests:My 9 year old daughter Ciara. <br />Piano, violin, flute.<br />Considering a biochemistry degree .

• United Kingdom

Posted 15 January 2007 - 04:44 PM

Couple of questions Mary.

1. Does international include the UK? I'm sure it does, I know the meaning of international! But I know it might be a load of trouble

2. Does the website or cush benefit from the purchase at all? I'd love to do it if they do.

Ta.

Liz

#34 MaryO

Website Founder

• ~Chief Cushie~
  • 12,877 posts
  • Interests:My family, computers, music, reading, ice cream, handbells, the Internet, Chinese Food, chocolate, watching ice skating competitions, napping, piano duets, Kindle, iPad...in no particular order.

• United States

Posted 15 January 2007 - 08:28 PM

Looks like there's free shipping through Feb 14 of orders over $50 with code VDAYSHIP at checkout

* Excludes Custom Postage. Only applies to orders with a United States shipping destination, totaling $50 or more before shipping. Cannot be combined with any other coupons or bulk order discounts. Valid through February 14, 2007, at 11:59 p.m. (PST)

The website gets a small percentage of every sale - about $.75 (75 cents), I think

Here's way more info that you wanted about shipping and how long it takes to get to various places: http://www.cafepress...shipping.aspx#5.

I was looking for a list to see if there any exclusions for international shipping, but I don't see any list of countries. I guess the best way to find out would be to start an order and bail out just before the end. It would probably tell you then if a country was not allowed.

I don't think that they'd exclude the UK, though :wub:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users