Welcome to the Cushing's Help Boards

Welcome to the Cushing's Help Boards. Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Don't worry - this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup.

Be a part of the Cushing's Help Boards by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Search for past information from more than 10,000 members
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Get a free blog and photo gallery
  • Customize your experience here
  • And much more...
Please join us!
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

iGive again

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#21 SuziQ

CUSH Founding President We will always miss you, SuperSue!

• ~CUSH Founding President~
  • 6,936 posts
  • Interests:I collect dolls and bells and recently angels and faeries. I enjoy the natural beauty around us. I am committed to helping others find their way through the maze of Cushings. I believe God is with us at all times.

• United States

Posted 21 April 2003 - 04:45 PM

(The Shopping Window will *not* be activated if you click a link in an e-mail, or if the last site you visited is iGive.com.)

***Exceptions to all rules, Mary.***

I just clicked on an email link that brought up a store that's in the mall...  and guess what??  It also loaded the shopping window.  FYI - It was Omaha Steaks.  

How I found out about the pennies on ebay was because I was shopping (shhhh!!) and I bought something now and bid on something else; the next time I logged on I had mail telling me that they'd updated my donations.  Last I knew ebay did not give anything for bids so I had to read what's what with that.  

I was tickled and wanted to share as I think lots of people shop on ebay.  

**sigh**  Still would like to set up the donations address if we could iron out all difficulties.  

Hugs,
Sue

#22 MaryO

Website Founder

• ~Chief Cushie~
  • 12,910 posts
  • Interests:My family, computers, music, reading, ice cream, handbells, the Internet, Chinese Food, chocolate, watching ice skating competitions, napping, piano duets, Kindle, iPad...in no particular order.

• United States

Posted 21 April 2003 - 06:32 PM

Here are the eBay rules:

$.03 donation/visit when you bid. $.02 for Buy-It-Now. New to eBay? Join via iGive & get $3! (place bid within 30 dys) Earnings from bidding/joining don't count as shopping & aren't tax-deductible.

#23 MaryO

Website Founder

• ~Chief Cushie~
  • 12,910 posts
  • Interests:My family, computers, music, reading, ice cream, handbells, the Internet, Chinese Food, chocolate, watching ice skating competitions, napping, piano duets, Kindle, iPad...in no particular order.

• United States

Posted 22 April 2003 - 10:11 PM

Recent Amazon Purchases: what happens?

Beginning April 16, 2003, Amazon will no longer be available on iGive.com, so it will not be possible to place new orders which qualify for donations. Also, orders shipped after April 23, 2003 do not qualify for iGive credit, even if they were placed prior to April 16, 2003. If you have not already done so, please report all your existing Amazon.com orders through the Transaction Reporting Form: http://www.iGive.com...issingtrans.cfm

The deadline to report Amazon orders placed through iGive.com is June 23, 2003.

Contacting Amazon.com

Several members have written to us requesting contact information for Amazon.com. Many of you wish to voice your displeasure at Amazon's recent decision to leave iGive.com. To that end, here are a few ways to contact Amazon.com, if you so desire:

E-mail Amazon's Associates Program: associates@amazon.com
Contact Amazon's Customer Service: http://www.amazon.com/help

Mail a letter to Jeff Bezos:

Mr. Jeff Bezos
Chairman and CEO
Amazon.com, Inc.
1200 12th Ave., Ste. 1200
Seattle, WA 98144

#24 MaryOld

Website Founder, Post Pit, NIH, Dr. Oldfield, 1987, CUSH Interne

• Over 2000 Posts
  • 2,475 posts
  • Interests:My family, computers, music, reading, ice cream, handbells, the Internet, Chinese Food, chocolate, piano duets...in no particular order <!--emo&amp;:)-->&lt;img src=&quot;http://www.cushings-support.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif&quot; border=&quot;0&quot; valign=&quot;absmiddle&quot; alt=':)'&gt;<!--endemo-->

• Nothing Selected

Posted 03 May 2002 - 03:17 PM

Just moving up.  Thanks to the 29 iGive members from here, I'm able to defray some of the costs of running this site.

Much appreciated :)

#25 Guest__*

Posted 13 July 2002 - 12:30 AM

Many thanks, again.  I just got a check today for $33.06

It all helps - thanks, everyone, for participating :)

#26 MaryO

Website Founder

• ~Chief Cushie~
  • 12,910 posts

• United States

Posted 28 September 2002 - 04:49 AM

The iGive $5 bonus has been extended until 10/31/02.
Each new member means $5 extra for Cushing's Help and Support, on top of whatever they'd normally send!

Just go to this link:
http://www.iGive.com...m?causeid=17825

There are now over 400 stores to choose from!

#27 MaryO

Website Founder

• ~Chief Cushie~
  • 12,910 posts

• United States

Posted 23 November 2002 - 06:24 PM

iGive has extended its offer of a FREE $5 bonus donation for each new shopper until January 31, 2003!  

That's on top of the up to 26% your group receives from each purchase a supporter makes via iGive.com.

412 different stores, the holidays, and great deals for your supporters make this prime time.

Make sure your supporters know they can use iGive to help your organization - at no cost to you or to them!

Unless you spread the word Cushing's Help and Support will miss out.

Plus, now through November 30th, get some PR, and get an Amazon.com Gift Certificate for FREE!

=========================================
FREE $5 + Up to 26% of Each Purchase!
-----------------------------------------

Each new person who registers at iGive.com between now and January 31, 2003 can raise an additional $5 for your cause, on top of earning up to 26% of each purchase for you!

All they have to do is shop via iGive.com within 45 days of joining.  We make it easy, with over 400 familiar stores (like Amazon, Lands' End, PETsMART, Apple, Office Depot, and Best Buy) to choose from!

See the list:
http://www.iGive.com...antlisttour.cfm

Join iGive here.

#28 Shauna

Cushie Helper

• Over 2000 Posts
  • 3,470 posts
  • Interests:Reading, enjoying my kids and animals, staying busy

• United States

Posted 20 December 2002 - 04:53 PM

What new book?  I must've missed it!  

I don't know a thing about cookies, or I'd help - hope it gets fixed up soon, Sue.

#29 SuziQ

CUSH Founding President We will always miss you, SuperSue!

• ~CUSH Founding President~
  • 6,936 posts
  • Interests:I collect dolls and bells and recently angels and faeries. I enjoy the natural beauty around us. I am committed to helping others find their way through the maze of Cushings. I believe God is with us at all times.

• United States

Posted 21 April 2003 - 11:31 AM

iGive Shopping Window is a bonus.  If you download the shopping window you never miss out on a chance to donate money for our boards.  If a store is a part of iGive then the shopping window knows so even if you're not at the iGive Shopping Mall, we get the donation.  

For example I sometimes shop at ebay and everytime I go there I do not go through the mall, yet iGive comes up around the website and each bid and 'buy it now' gives us credit.  It may only be 2 or 3 pennies but those pennies all add up.

Sue :wow:

#30 MaryO

Website Founder

• ~Chief Cushie~
  • 12,910 posts

• United States

Posted 21 April 2003 - 06:25 PM

**sigh**  Still would like to set up the donations address if we could iron out all difficulties.

What donations address?

#31 ChrisyG

Long-time Board Member

• Long-time Board Member
  • 103 posts

• United States

Posted 05 May 2008 - 07:09 PM

I came across this post the other day and joined. They are still doing the $5 bonus if a purchase is made with in the first 45 days after signing up. I do A LOT of shopping online so I see no reason why I can't help out this site in the process!! There was an AVON post the other day, I have never used anything AVON before, but after clicking on the link I found out that AVON is one of the MANY igive stores so I will be ordering from AVON here in the near furture! Also, igive.com offers a search engine and everytime you use it, they will donate $.01 to this site! I think igive.com is another great opportunity for us to raise money doing what we already do!! Heres a link to sign up under our cause...

http://www.iGive.com...p;causeid=17825

#32 MaryO

Website Founder

• ~Chief Cushie~
  • 12,910 posts

• United States

Posted 05 May 2008 - 08:29 PM

Thanks Chrisy! I didn't know about the search engine feature at all. I do most of my shopping through iGive and sometimes I'll choose a site just because they're listed there over a site that isn't.

#33 mustangsally65

Long-time Board Member

• Long-time Board Member
  • 293 posts

• United States

Posted 06 May 2008 - 12:04 AM

I think the search feature was just added a few weeks ago, because I am a member of iGive for the rescue organization where I adopted my dog from (didn't know these boards were on there!) and I got an email about it a few weeks ago telling me about the new search feature where you get a cent for each search.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users