Welcome to the Cushing's Help Boards

Welcome to the Cushing's Help Boards. Like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community. Don't worry - this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup.

Be a part of the Cushing's Help Boards by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Search for past information from more than 10,000 members
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Get a free blog and photo gallery
  • Customize your experience here
  • And much more...
Please join us!
Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

T-shirts

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#21 MaryO

Website Founder

• ~Chief Cushie~
  • 12,955 posts
  • Interests:My family, computers, music, reading, ice cream, handbells, the Internet, Chinese Food, chocolate, watching ice skating competitions, napping, piano duets, Kindle, iPad...in no particular order.

• United States

Posted 24 July 2002 - 10:00 PM

My shirt and totebag came today.  I thought I'd ordered more shirts, so now I have to go back and get some more.  I ordered mine before the change in the back, so I don't have the tollfree number there.

I was thinking about a couple other designs today.  Cushie Crusader on the front and maybe Cushing's Supporter for the others in our lives.

Thoughts?

#22 MaryO

Website Founder

• ~Chief Cushie~
  • 12,955 posts
  • Interests:My family, computers, music, reading, ice cream, handbells, the Internet, Chinese Food, chocolate, watching ice skating competitions, napping, piano duets, Kindle, iPad...in no particular order.

• United States

Posted 25 July 2002 - 04:43 AM

Ok... Cushie Crusader and Cushing's Supporter coming up on all 9 of the shirts and Cushing's Expert, Cushie Crusader and Cushing's Supporter each coming up on the 3 types of hats we have...visor, beach hat and baseball cap.

27 new products - AARRGGHH..........................

Should keep me out of trouble :(

#23 MaryO

Website Founder

• ~Chief Cushie~
  • 12,955 posts

• United States

Posted 27 July 2002 - 01:24 AM

Also done in all 9 shirt styles are Cushing's Support Staff, and Cushing's Survivors.

All 36 shirt styles, the hats, mugs, visors and totebag are on one big page click here for the Cushing's Store

The Golf and Baseball shirts don't have any design on the back.  If anyone wants them on, please let me know.

Also, if you want a special order, with your name printed on it, let me know.

As always, each shirt provides $1.00 to the running of this site and $1.00 to CUSH.

#24 MaryO

Website Founder

• ~Chief Cushie~
  • 12,955 posts

• United States

Posted 03 January 2003 - 03:22 PM

Just a reminder, if you're going to the Portland Meeting (or anywhere else, for that matter) that there are hats, t-shirts and lots of other Cushing's things available. See the whole line here: Cushing's Store.  There will probably be some more bears and things for Valentine's day, too, like last year.

Also, I'd made myself a personalized coffee mug for the last UVa convention.  To see that, click here.  Email me, if you're interested in something like this with your own name.

#25 SuziQ

CUSH Founding President We will always miss you, SuperSue!

• ~CUSH Founding President~
  • 6,936 posts
  • Interests:I collect dolls and bells and recently angels and faeries. I enjoy the natural beauty around us. I am committed to helping others find their way through the maze of Cushings. I believe God is with us at all times.

• United States

Posted 19 February 2003 - 10:24 AM

I'm thinking we'll need something new and special for this year's annual event.  Ummm....  time to start thinking, MaryOriginal.

Suz :look:

#26 Guest_Erin G._*

Posted 24 February 2003 - 06:45 PM

Mary,
I think that I will have to order something soon too!!!!

Erin  :(

#27 MaryO

Website Founder

• ~Chief Cushie~
  • 12,955 posts

• United States

Posted 15 May 2003 - 07:39 PM

Here is a special coupon offer for you! With this coupon, you can save $5 when you spend $40 or more.

Coupon offer expires May 31, 2003.

Coupon code: DADGRADS

Cushie Giftshop

#28 SuziQ

CUSH Founding President We will always miss you, SuperSue!

• ~CUSH Founding President~
  • 6,936 posts
  • Interests:I collect dolls and bells and recently angels and faeries. I enjoy the natural beauty around us. I am committed to helping others find their way through the maze of Cushings. I believe God is with us at all times.

• United States

Posted 15 June 2003 - 02:39 PM

This sucks!

Posted Image

One of the nicest things about this store was that we didn't have to purchase hundreds of items to resell...  

Not acceptable at all!!!!!  The logos and images belong to us!  Not Sharing or Giving Away  Thank you very much!!!!!!!!

Poop :exclaim:

#29 MaryO

Website Founder

• ~Chief Cushie~
  • 12,955 posts

• United States

Posted 09 January 2004 - 11:16 PM

To help kick off the new year, they are having a Winter Sale. Now through January 16th, customers can save $4 when they purchase over $35 worth of merchandise by using coupon code ILOVE2004.

If you're thinking of getting a Tshirt or something else to take to UVa, maybe this is the time to get it, while the sale is on.  Cushie Store

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users