COOKBOOK

AutumnOMA

Just got my cookbook in the mail

- I LOVE IT!

Cheryl - AWESOME JOB! I kno it was a huge undertaking....but it sure turned out lovely!

Thank you all for contributing and making it so special! I just can't tell you how much I love it and will cherish it!

If you haven't seen it....it is pretty and would make a SUPER gift...and a great value at only $10 including shipping!

THANKS TO ALL!

• Member of the 1000 Post Club

Thank you Autumn, I am glad to have helped with it, and appreciate all your help as well....if we could get everyone to sell 5 each, we could get them all sold. The money goes to CUSH, which helps with awareness...

which is your favorite recipe? I'll have to tell you mine too.....love, cheryl

• Over 2000 Posts

Finally got Steve's blasted paypal account to work and have ordered a copy today...can't wait to see it Cheryl!!!

Much love

Diane

xx

• Member of the 1000 Post Club

Saz,

The cookbooks are $10.00 including postage. Yes, it cost extra for postage outside of the US but CUSH is absorbing those cost. Some people who purchase cookbooks, ribbon pins, etc. who are located outside of the US will add a little extra to their payment as a donation....however it is not expected.

Cathy

• 3 years later...
Saz,

The cookbooks are $10.00 including postage. Yes, it cost extra for postage outside of the US but CUSH is absorbing those cost. Some people who purchase cookbooks, ribbon pins, etc. who are located outside of the US will add a little extra to their payment as a donation....however it is not expected.

Cathy

New here, but where can I find this book?