Bumper Sticker

PeeQueen

My husband has come up with these ideas for bumper stickers.

Cushing's-A Tumor that's the Pits!

That Humpback's Not a Cushion!

It's Cushing's Disease!

A Humpback? Please!

I have Cushing's Disease!

A Face like a Full Moon?

As about Cushing's real soon!

Heart Race? Moon Face?

Gained Weight out of Place?

Find out about Cushing's Disease! :spudnikguitar:

Please send any comments or suggestions!

• Member of the 1000 Post Club

I love them all....your husband is pretty smart!

My husband has come up with these ideas for bumper stickers.

Cushing's-A Tumor that's the Pits!

That Humpback's Not a Cushion!

It's Cushing's Disease!

A Humpback? Please!

I have Cushing's Disease!

A Face like a Full Moon?

As about Cushing's real soon!

Heart Race? Moon Face?

Gained Weight out of Place?

Find out about Cushing's Disease! :spudnikguitar:

Please send any comments or suggestions!

Hi

All these quotes sound very good to me! Let's try and get the message out there!

Sheila Mary

• 10 months later...

Hi Ho(Snow White theme)

Hi Ho, Hi Ho

it's the Endo we go

with a hump that's hairy

and really big belly

Hi ho

Hi ho hi ho hi ho

Hi ho, hi ho

Maybe the Lab tests will show

what I already know

Hi ho,

Hi ho

Hi ho, hi ho

Hi-Ho Hi-ho

My cortisol

leaks through its wall

Hi ho,

Hi ho

Hi ho, hi ho

add in more if you want......

• Chief Cushie

Heather, we had that as a car ribbon magnet and it was the first of the 5 sayings to sell out.

If there is any more interest, I can make the image to be printed on bumper stickers through the store that sells the Tshirts and such.

Is anyone else interested in a bumper sticker?

Heather, we had that as a car ribbon magnet and it was the first of the 5 sayings to sell out.

If there is any more interest, I can make the image to be printed on bumper stickers through the store that sells the Tshirts and such.

I tried to get one of the magnets. I wasn't fast enough I guess. :) If you get another batch of those, I'd bet interested!

• Chief Cushie

The three most popular phrases sold out pretty fast and the two I wasn't sure about I seem to be stuck with :)

I wasn't sure about how these magnets would be so I ordered 5 of each of 5 phrases people on here said that they wanted. I would never do that again, since I had to lay out the money in advance and I'm stuck (no pun intended!) with those that no one really wanted.

I don't know if I'll reorder the car magnets or not unless several people say they want them. I think if I do, I would have to get payment in advance so I'm not stuck again.

The three most popular phrases sold out pretty fast and the two I wasn't sure about I seem to be stuck with :)

I wasn't sure about how these magnets would be so I ordered 5 of each of 5 phrases people on here said that they wanted. I would never do that again, since I had to lay out the money in advance and I'm stuck (no pun intended!) with those that no one really wanted.

I don't know if I'll reorder the car magnets or not unless several people say they want them. I think if I do, I would have to get payment in advance so I'm not stuck again.

Happy to pay in advance for one when/if you get a pool of us that want a batch? Sorry you got stuck with some too. :frusty:

I'd be interested in a bumper sticker, and also in a Car Magnet or two, or three....lol :)

Archived