Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
MaryO

Would anyone be interested in these?

Would anyone be interested in these?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Would anyone be interested in these?

• yes
    • no

I'd have to get 100 in advance

Be proud of your survivorship by wearing one of these newly designed metal 2 and 1/4" "I Survived" Buttons. Each one includes that powerful phrase and a ribbon that brings awareness to Cushing's.

pin.jpg

As they tell us cancer folks, as soon as you're diagnosed you're a survivor. No matter how many recurrances, no matter how many surgeries or mets, you still count as a survivor.

MaryO,

I think that the pins are a great idea. They look great. And I would be interested in buying one for myself.

Hugs,

-Melinda

Hi Mary

I would love to buy one of those pins. It would get people asking questions about it? The more awareness the better for sure!

Sheila Mary

I want one for sure!!!!

Janie

I love them and would definitely buy one. Just a thought: would it be helpful if the word Cushing's was somewhere at the bottom? -- or is the fact that the disease we've survived meant to open a line of dialogue (in which case, it is perfect as is!)

Either way, love it, will buy it!

Love,

Kate