IT'S THERE! MaryO Interview

180x60_wht.gif

DOn't laugh at me too much!!!! We had fun doing it. Way to go MaryO!!!!!!!!

This segment:

Interview with MaryO, Cushings-Help.com founder :

Listen as Robin Smith (staticnrg) interviews Mary O'Connor (MaryO), founder of Cushings-Help.com and 20-year pituitary Cushing's Survivor.

• Chief Cushie

I was terrified - drinking wine now! - but these chats are going to happen for at least the next 3 weeks, same time, same call in number!

It's up to YOU to call in and tell your story!

Next week is a call-in show!! We want you to call in and tell about your experiences with diagnosis and/or treatment. I know there are plenty of you out there who can talk about that!! We can take 4 callers at a time (MaryO and I will have one host and one call-in slot). But as one finishes another can call in. Much like any call-in radio show!

Hugs!

Robin

I know you were trying to hide that accent, Robin, but it shone through in this one. And it's beautiful! Do not be self-conscious about it!

You both sounded very natural and it reminded me of the night we sat around the table in the conference room MaryO commandeered at the hotel!

:popcorn:

• Chief Cushie
You both sounded very natural and it reminded me of the night we sat around the table in the conference room MaryO commandeered at the hotel!

:popcorn:

What -- me? Commandeer?

alfredenewman.gif

Oh yeah, you were very "take charge"!

You will remind those of us with memory problems (umm...everyone?) about next week's chat, right?

• Chief Cushie
Oh yeah, you were very "take charge"!

You will remind those of us with memory problems (umm...everyone?) about next week's chat, right?

It's on the calendar already that shows at the bottom of the main page here and it will be in the email of those who have signed up for emailed newsletters.

Robin may - or not! - mention it again next Thursday. I'm sure she's hoping that someone will call in to chat with her, otherwise it will be 30 minutes of Robin's southern voice ad-libbing :popcorn:

• Member of the 1000 Post Club
OH NO!! Everybody better promise to call in!! I'll start reminding on Wednesday!!! We can have some good conversations on there!!

Robin,

I'll call in! I already set the little reminder to e-mail me at 2 hours before the thing starts, which once I get that e-mail, I doubt that I'll forget. Great show ladies!

-Jessie*

• Over 2000 Posts

Well done ladies!!!!!

Another huge step forward for cushings awareness!!!!

Count me in for calling next week........Hey Robin, you know Larry King will eventually be retiring!!?!?

Call me ancient, but I have no idea what a blog is or what you guys are talking about.

How do I listen?

Denise

If you go to the first page of this topic and click on the blogradio thing it will take you right to the site. From there it's pretty self-explanatory.

• Member of the 1000 Post Club

Fantastic job, ladies!! I would have either completely frozen up or been a stuttering fool! B)

MaryO, a/k/a Superwoman, :) for all of your hard work keeping the website and boards running!!

• Chief Cushie

259 people have listened...so far!

I had been under the impression that they would automatically upload this to iTunes but it's not there so I figured out how to do that myself.

If you're an iTunes user, it should show up in your podcast within 24 hours.

If you're a BlogTalk member, or an iTunes user, clicking on the stars will help keep us "visable" and get more listeners to the show / archives / podcast.

I am thinking of submitting this podcast (the name for the whole series, not individual episodes) to places like podcastalley or elsewhere. I'm not a member anywhere yet so if you are and would like to submit it, that would be fine, too.

I'm seeing this as an awareness project as well as for information for people on the boards, so if you know of any good podcast portals, please let me know.

Thanks!

Again, to listen, just click on the microphone :)

180x60_listenlive.gif

Archived