Thursday Monicaroni and Vinesqueen in VoiceChat

• Chief Cushie

• Monica (Monicaroni) and Crystal (Vinesqueen), March 27, 2008. The Call-In number is (646) 200-0162.

Crystal and Monica went through every step of their Cushing's journey together--tested together, had surgeries the same days, and have become best friends because of it.

Monica was diagnosed with Cyclical Cushing's. She had pituitary surgery in November 2006. An 8mm encapsulated pituitary tumor was removed.

Since there was no post-op crash, she also had a BLA in December 2006. Both surgeries were in Seattle. She is now free of Cushing's and am on the road to recovery!

Monica is a professional violinist.

From Monica's bio

Crystal had pituitary surgery surgery 11/06 followed by a BLA 12/06. She also had a sinus excavation 2/06 and sinus surgery 5/07. Her last surgery was an internal hernia repair 8/07

Her blog is available at http://vinesqueen.blogspot.com/

180x60_listenlive.gif

• Chief Cushie

You two did great! Thanks for doing this :)

For those on iTunes, this episode is ready.

Hey, gals!! Loving the chat!!

I know what WOW is. My daughter's boyfriend plays it a lot.

MaryO, we need to meet in Richmond sometime. I go there every now and then to see my girls. You aren't that far from there. Oh, even better....meet at Ikea! HA! I love Ikea.

Ouch on the "off of steriods" bit!!

Thank you so much!!!!

Robin

• 1 month later...
  • Chief Cushie

Tonight, at 8:30 PM eastern, Monica returns to talk about the challenges she's faced maintaining her music career while in testing and treatment.

photo-4487.jpgMonica (Monicaroni).

Monica was diagnosed with Cyclical Cushing's. She had pituitary surgery in November 2006. An 8mm encapsulated pituitary tumor was removed.

Since there was no post-op crash, she also had a BLA in December 2006. Both surgeries were in Seattle. She is now free of Cushing's and am on the road to recovery!

Monica is a professional violinist.

Read Monica's bio

Listen to Monica's Archived Interview from March 27, 2008

• Chief Cushie

Tonight's chat with Monica, Robin and me is now available on iTunes as well as in the BlogTalk archives. Enjoy!

Thanks Monica and Robin!

Archived