Thursday FerolV in VoiceChat

• Chief Cushie

• photo-5650.jpgFerol (FerolV)

Ferol started noticing irregular symptoms in her late 20's, but more developed since 2001, and rapidly more chronic as time went by.

Finally at her March 2005 physical, she had enough symptoms listed for her GP to start getting the connection to Cushings'. She was immediately referred to Dr. Adam Spitz, endocrinologist, with a battery of tests confirmed the initial diagnoses. An MRI confirmed the tumor involvement and pituitary surgery was performed 09-30-05.

• FerolV had pituitary surgery September 30, 2005. Her interview will be on May 8, 7:30PM eastern.

• Read

Ferol's bio.
    Listen to Ferol's Interview on May 8, 2008

• The call in number is (646) 200-0162

180x60_listenlive.gif

• Chief Cushie

Neither Robin nor I can call in to the site right now. Ferol's interview may need to be rescheduled.

• Chief Cushie

All is well, everyone got on! Whew!

• Chief Cushie

After a strange beginning and end, this was a great chat. Thanks, Ferol, for bearing with this and stuff not working right.

When I tried to call in I got a busy signal. I called Robin frantically and found she couldn't call in, either.

Robin's internet went down. Finally we both got in, just before the show started.

The recorded welcome and goodbyes didn't play, either.

But...it went well. Ferol was a great guest, and it recorded just fine. The archives are up and it's on iTunes.

Whew! Just a bit of stress.

Archived