Awareness ribbon cookie cutter

cat lady

• Member of the 1000 Post Club

I ran across this great cookie cutter while I was looking for a gift for a friend. It occurred to me that those that set up booths, etc might be interested in another way to bring the crowds over...or just to pass out at work on April 8th or whenever you feel the urge to share the message...anyway...this is really neat! cookie cutter GK141_L.jpg

• Chief Cushie

That's great! For the really ambititious, you could ice them half yellow and half blue or use sprinkles on each side.

I was thinking of getting several and adding them to the store on here as a fundraiser. Would anyone be interested in that?

• Member of the 1000 Post Club
That's great! For the really ambititious, you could ice them half yellow and half blue or use sprinkles on each side.

I was thinking of getting several and adding them to the store on here as a fundraiser. Would anyone be interested in that?

I'd buy a couple and attempt (haha, that's the keyword) making cookies for health fairs, and even just to take some cookies to potlucks and stuff, that might get people asking about Cushing's.

Great find, Catlady!!!

-Jessie

• Chief Cushie

OK, I bought 13 of these (the most I could to stay within the shipping cost range). I'll add those to the store tomorrow - they should get here the 13th. Each one will bring $1.00 for the website. Thanks for the great idea, Cat Lady!

With any luck, I'll get the wristbands and car ribbon magnets added, too.

Archived