M and M's?

MaryO

• Chief Cushie

Would anyone be interested in Cushing's Awareness M and M's to set out at your next Health Fair Booth, local meeting? Because they're custom made, they would cost more than normal M and M's but they'd get a point across - but not the website. They could have a business card in the package.

mandms.png

• Member of the 1000 Post Club

What would be the price on them and such, or would you be able to figure that out yet?

-Jessie*

• Chief Cushie

I can buy - or YOU can buy - 5 pounds for $130 or 10 pounds for $250. The average serving size is

One 1.7 ounce gift bag with a yellow ribbon is $3.99.

I don't know what the shipping charges are.

The look cute but are more expensive than I thought. Sometimes my mind runs away with me! LOL

• Member of the 1000 Post Club

Haha! Those are kind of expensive! At the health fairs, we might have to monitor them "Here's a yellow and blue M&M for you, and then you can take a handfull of those other M&M's over there." lol.

Oh, but I just remembered. At candy stores in malls and such, they have those M&M walls where ther's just about every color imaginable, and you can make whatever mixture of colors you want. Of course it wouldn't say "Cushings Help" and "Cushings Support", but you could still just do the Cushing's colors as another way to get people's attentions.

Archived