Interview with Donna Sellers, mother of a Cushing's patient

• Chief Cushie

• Chief Cushie

Just a reminder to join Donna and me tonight as we talk about pediatric Cushing's...and more :welcome:

• Over 2000 Posts

Thanks Mary, If I can stay up that late I'll listen. I've seen Johns pictures before, But thanks to Donna for putting up the site. I know how much it meant to Corrie last year, to meet another cushie kid. They just sat there staring at each other, in total empathy, I'll ask his Mom if we can post his pics too, the difference is amazing, & it gives such hope to those struggling . Look forward to hearing what Donna has to say.

Jo.

• Chief Cushie

Thanks, Jo - it's nice to know that someone is interested in these interviews :)

Do you - or anyone - have any questions you'd like to have asked tonight?

• Chief Cushie

Thanks Mary for hosting this program every week and Donna for sharing your story! I really enjoy hearing from other moms. I have seen your son's photo and story earlier in our own journey, I think on Cushings-Help.net. It is nice to know there are other people in the world to whom I can relate, as much as I hate that our kids are cursed with these endocrine problems. I hope someday you and John get resolution and he has a happy, healthy life!

Love

MaryK

• Member of the 1000 Post Club

OH, I'm sorry I missed this. I will listen to the chats online.

My heart breaks for every child who has to go through this. I applaud the courageous mothers and families who get them through this.

Hugs,

Melissa

Archived