Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
MaryO

Interview with Donna Sellers, mother of a Cushing's patient

Just a reminder to join Donna and me tonight as we talk about pediatric Cushing's...and more :welcome:

Thanks Mary, If I can stay up that late I'll listen. I've seen Johns pictures before, But thanks to Donna for putting up the site. I know how much it meant to Corrie last year, to meet another cushie kid. They just sat there staring at each other, in total empathy, I'll ask his Mom if we can post his pics too, the difference is amazing, & it gives such hope to those struggling . Look forward to hearing what Donna has to say.

Jo.

Thanks, Jo - it's nice to know that someone is interested in these interviews :)

Do you - or anyone - have any questions you'd like to have asked tonight?

Thanks Mary for the reminder--

I love these chats...

Thank YOU!!!

Hugs, Carrin

Thanks Mary for hosting this program every week and Donna for sharing your story! I really enjoy hearing from other moms. I have seen your son's photo and story earlier in our own journey, I think on Cushings-Help.net. It is nice to know there are other people in the world to whom I can relate, as much as I hate that our kids are cursed with these endocrine problems. I hope someday you and John get resolution and he has a happy, healthy life!

Love

MaryK

OH, I'm sorry I missed this. I will listen to the chats online.

My heart breaks for every child who has to go through this. I applaud the courageous mothers and families who get them through this.

Hugs,

Melissa