Occasional Newsletters are Returning

MaryO

• Chief Cushie

Occasional Newsletters are Returning: Members of the cushie.info site will automatically receive these occasional newsletters. Of course, you may opt-out at any time.

Thank you for your interest.

Non-members may subscribe through the Newsletter Subscription module on the left side of the cushie.info site.

• Member of the 1000 Post Club

Thanks for ALL of your efforts on the newsletters, the new toolbar, the research and the many other things you do to make things easier for us Mary. I know it doesn't show often but I believe many of us are extremely grateful.

I hesitated to put this post on here because other times I have posted to you I have been ludicrously accused of preferential treatment because I am your friend. I waited a few days hoping the thanks wouldn't go unsaid but then I felt I had to post because I know how bad you must feel when things you do are taken for granted.

Also, can you please post an update on how you are doing so you can get the support you truly deserve?

Lots of love,

Terry

• Chief Cushie

Thanks so much for your support, Terry! I really appreciate it.

Sometimes, I get a little carried away trying new stuff, adding new things, bringing back old things.

It's pretty apparent that people aren't interested in the newletter so I may not bother with this after all.

Thanks for being a good friend, always.

(((Terry)))

Mary,

I am truly greatful for this site. It has saved my sanity and made this whole diagnosing process a little more tolerable. I just figured out how to download the toolbar which is amazing. I have not bee a member that long to have received any newsletters but would love to get them if you decide to continue with them. Thankyou for everything.

Adrienne

I've been sidetracked with life and haven't checked my inbox for the newsletters lately. When I had less going on I always read them. What has been capturing my attention is the links you post on FB and the new search/wiki thing. Right now, the FB links seem to be easier b/c it's one thing at a time.

It's cool to see (and benefit from!) all the different ways you provide support for Cushies.

(((((Mary)))))

I so appreciate everything you do, I am amazed at the things you do. I am trying to put together a website for my bracelets and can't seem to get it. You do all of this stuff, did you take a class or learn as you went along? Please know you are so much appreciated and loved and yes, an occasional update on you and your health would be wonderful so we can support you. I know there are times you need support or need to rant and we would love to be there for you as you have been there for us.

You are one incredable woman and I love and respect you in many ways.

Love and hugs,

SherryC

Archived