More news on endocrine disruptors

sal

• Member of the 1000 Post Club

I'm not suprised!! All the crap put in our food, antibiotics given out so frequently!!

Seems as though all these rare diseases aren't that rare anymore...probably where they are

Poisoning us...with medsand food!! Now toothpaste!!

• Member of the 1000 Post Club

Your welcome. I was exposed to a lot of pesticides and chemicals as a child because of my father's work, gardening, and things he would spray in the yard to kill ticks for his dogs. Malathion, DDT, lots of things like that. He worked in petrochemical plant construction so there was abestos, benzine, take your pick. I don't know that it would ever be possible to isolate one. I think there is something to it. Children absorb so much more of these things than adults do but our parents didn't know back then that just the fumes were dangerous.

• Over 2000 Posts

I found a toothpaste that I just love! And my dentist can't believe there's no plaque build-up when I go in for a cleaning. It's a homopathic product that I order from Amazon, but I'm sure you can find it other places.

The brand is called, "Homofresh" and the best flavor is the Chlorophyll.......is a mild mint flavor. The first time I tried the toothpaste it was another flavor and I couldn't stand it, so I really recommend trying the Chlorophyll first since it's a mild flavor.

P.S. I also recently read that floride in our water and toothpaste is something that gets "stuck" or built up in our muscles and can cause fibromyalgia. So that was another reason I changed toothpastes. It is more expensive....probably $6-8 a tube, but it only take a small amount and if really worth it. Though it makes me mad we have to pay more for "less" in our products.

• Over 2000 Posts
Yes, flouride is a problemb for hypothyroid..which is why tea is bad for hypot's apparently

Mandy, can you tell me more about the connection between tea being bad for hypopituitary patients?

Archived