Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
MemberGone

Stereotactic Radiosurgery Overdoses Harm Patients

That is truly tragic! It looks like there is much room for improvement with the training and some needed safety checks.

If anyone here needs radiation I HIGHLY recommend that you research the Proton Beam radiation therapy. It has the least amount of extra tissue exposed to the radiation and is a great option for brain tumors. There are only 6-10 of these machines in the US, but the centers that have them are highly trained and get excellent results.

Second on the proton beam therapy. Had I been able to get through their Endo I would have done radiation instead of a 2nd pit surgery.

I had stereotactic radiotherapy treatment and fortunately the hospital staff were extremely competent and I would not be where I am today healthwise had it not been for this treatment. I tumour has shrunk and continues to... This is obviously a sad and unfortunate story but we shouldn't tar everyone with the same brush.