Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Claire

Cushings with periods?

Question

Guest Claire

I am currently being investigated for cushings but have regular periods! That isn't possible is it?

6 answers to this question

It's certainly possible!  One does not have to have every symptom to have this disease.  I've known gals who were able to get pregnant and have a healthy baby while having cushings.

HTH!

love,

melly

I had a period with and without birth control while having cushings. I also had two wonderful sons. I believe mine was cyclical initially. The symptoms were always worse when I was in the placebo days when I was on birth control.

:-) Marian

Edited by MaidM

Absolutely possible!! I had very regular periods--heavy, and definitely ovulation. There is no one symptom that all Cushie's have...that's one reason it is so insidious.

I am one of the Cushie's who had periods! Albeit slightly irregular at times, I never stopped menstrating.

I had regular period with my first diagnosis of Cushings and then they think I had Cushings while I was pregnant with my second child. She was almost 10 pounds!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this