Quiz Time

• Chief Cushie

The BBC has an amusing little quiz on Cushing's.  Most everyone here should get a perfect score :)

Find it here: BBC Quiz

:cheese:

• Member of the 1000 Post Club

Hi everyone, I have aced this test also.   I think it was the one time that my memory hasn't failed me.  I did an online I.Q test recently and my mind was blank, I scored below average.  I used to be smart, oh well not anymore LOL.

• Over 2000 Posts

I think we should bring this test (or create one!) to prospective endos.  If they pass, we'll see them.  If not, we're outta there.  

100% here too.  Also took an endocrinology test on the OHSU pit sight today, scored 100% there, too.

Guest Lynne Clemens

Ooooooh!  Where's that test, Shauna?  I'm enjoying takingtests today.  Also did the online IQ test.  Mine's 129.  Donlt know what that means, but I guess I'm not an idiot alien.gif

• Member of the 1000 Post Club

I wish all test were that easy I would go back to school, maybe to be a doctor....... :wow: oops! I forgot I'm a bit old for that.

Now, I want to know what BBC stands for.

Shauna, where's the endocrinology test?

Cathy

• Chief Cushie
Now, I want to know what BBC stands for.

It's British Broadcasting - TV, radio and such.  There's a list of the channels and stations here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/info/channels/

Does this mean I still have a brain?  Gads!  I know something.  Unbelieveable.  First Ace in years.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Chief Cushie
I think we should bring this test (or create one!) to prospective endos. ?If they pass, we'll see them. ?If not, we're outta there. ?

I hope that they know a little more than what's covered on this quiz!  LOL