Cushie Coffee Mugs...

Guest SuziQ2

• Over 2000 Posts

People in the chat last week were talking about a special mug to give to their doctors.

I'm going to design a new one so that you don't have to proclaim your endo your "Cushie Sweetie"

Anyone have any ideas for a good slogan or what to put on it?

• Over 2000 Posts

People thought that they would be a good idea, but no one had any ideas for sayings on them.  I think that everyone was thinking of the Cushie Sweetie mugs - which may or may not be appropriate for the doctor :D

BTW - I just got the news tonight.  There will be an Easter Bunny available.  Now to think of something for that one.

They also are adding baseball jerseys, mini basketball hoops and tiles.  I didn't think anyone here would be interested in those...

Guest Lynne Clemens

I would like to see mugs with the "CUSH" logo.

Also, when are all these other things going to be available? (I really nead a basketball hoop, LOL)

• Over 2000 Posts
Also, when are all these other things going to be available?

When I have some spare time to design the images for them.

Anyone here good in computer graphic design?  Unfortunately, I can't take the CUSH logo and just plop it on a cup.  It has to be converted into an image of a certain size (enough to go around the cup and about 3 inches high) and number of pixels, even if it has a lot of transparent space.

There are lots of things like that that I'd like to do, but I'm just running out of time :D

Maybe next week :)

Guest Pattie

How about:

"Endo" the line

"Endo" the rope

"Endo" time

I think you can catch my drift hahahaha

I'll try to think up some others and post them. This could be fun.

Guest pat@wtp

I like the "Endo" sayings too Pattie, clever.

Just a thought Natalie, you can get iron transfer paper for the computer, maybe you could design a onsie for Jed. It would be a "MOM" original! :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest SuziQ2

Does anyone else have any thoughts on this?  I still like the CUSH logo.  I love the color combination!  

Not everyone belongs to CUSH though so they all may not want one that says CUSH.  Of course, I'd like one for my family doctor, my endo, my husband, me at home and me at work and . . .

Guest Renea

Natalie - and anyone else with "cherubs"....are you bringing the kiddos to the convention....and if so.....anyone with connections with the Red Roof Inn/people in Charlottesvlle area know of any possible connections for someone to get to watch them for us so we can get together/attend the meetings?  Just an idea..I'd love to bring mine along to show them off (they are very well-behaved but still kids) but I would also like to be able to meet/visit with everyone as planned the day before and also be able to attend the meetings and mine are older..... 3 1/2 and 20 months......Any suggestions?

Renea

• 3 months later...
  • Chief Cushie

A variety of coffee mugs, including personalized and travel, are now available in the Cushing's Store ?There are currently 54 different products to choose from, all of which support these websites and CUSH.

I've made some with slogans to put on mugs for endos or other supportive people, but I'm open to other ideas if anyone has any thoughts...

I almost wish that I'd waited to shop.  You've been busy!!!  *sigh*  I know - I'll just spend more money!!!  One of my favorite things to do.  

Mary, these are great.  What a selection we have now.  Unbelieveable.  

Way to go, MaryO!

Sue

• Chief Cushie

After I got rolling, it wasn't too hard.  I should have planned ahead myself - I got my first t-shirt, totebag last week, then I went back and got some more stuff...then I ordered the travel mug with my name on it for Convention use.

I shudda waited, too, but I didn't want to miss the hat sale, either.