Valentine's Day Teddy Bears and Coffee Mugs

Guest Morgan's Mom

• Over 2000 Posts
Can we still order bears, even if they won't be here by Valentine's Day?

The bears are only available until February 14, 2002, according to the website. ?Hopefully, there will be something equally cute (and we'll find out about it earlier!) for Easter.

• Over 2000 Posts

Oh, I just went to order mine and the mugs are out of stock :)  My first attempt ever, and I missed it...WAAHHHHHHHHHH

• Over 2000 Posts
Oh, I just went to order mine and the mugs are out of stock :) ?My first attempt ever, and I missed it...WAAHHHHHHHHHH

I'm so darn clever.  Mugs are always available, in 2 sizes...so I just had some made with the Valentine's picture, just without the candy.

So, I'll still be able to get my mug for a while!  WooHoo.  Anyone else who is interested can, too.

See them at http://www.cafepress.com/Cushings

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Chief Cushie

The Teddy Bear and the 2 sizes of mugs with "Be My Cushie Sweetie" are still there.  The Cushie Store is open all the time at Cushing's Online Store.  

Some items go on sale periodically.  I see that the various sweatshirts are on sale now.  Some of these might be good to wear to UVa and other Cushing's meetings :)

• 2 years later...
  • Chief Cushie

These are still up from 2002 LOL

Remember, if you want the teddy bear or the coffee mug for Valentine's Day, they need to be ordered by:

Flat Fee Feb. 2nd

Standard Feb. 4th

USPS Feb. 5th

2-Day Feb. 7th

Next Day Feb. 11th

International/Canada Jan. 29th

Valentine%20teddy.jpg

The bear's TShirt looks like:

bear-gift.gif

I'm not sure if they'll give away the candy again or not.

The coffee mug image is similar but with a larger design: 833108_zoom.jpg

valentine-cushie-mug.jpg

These and other stuff is available in the Cushie Store

• Over 2000 Posts

Couple of questions Mary.

1. Does international include the UK? I'm sure it does, I know the meaning of international! But I know it might be a load of trouble

2. Does the website or cush benefit from the purchase at all? I'd love to do it if they do.

Ta.

Liz

• Chief Cushie

Looks like there's free shipping through Feb 14 of orders over $50 with code VDAYSHIP at checkout

* Excludes Custom Postage. Only applies to orders with a United States shipping destination, totaling $50 or more before shipping. Cannot be combined with any other coupons or bulk order discounts. Valid through February 14, 2007, at 11:59 p.m. (PST)

The website gets a small percentage of every sale - about $.75 (75 cents), I think

Here's way more info that you wanted about shipping and how long it takes to get to various places: http://www.cafepress.com/cp/info/help/shipping.aspx#5.

I was looking for a list to see if there any exclusions for international shipping, but I don't see any list of countries. I guess the best way to find out would be to start an order and bail out just before the end. It would probably tell you then if a country was not allowed.

I don't think that they'd exclude the UK, though :wub: