Cape Cod Candles

Guest Lynn in Va

• Chief Cushie

Cape Cod Candles:

candle.jpgcandle-colors.jpgLynn in Va Cushieinvirginia@msn.comcolor>) has an idea for a CUSH fundraiser.  Her friend Sherri has been a Party-Lite Candle consultant for many years.  The candles are all pure Cape Cod candles. The total cost is 15.00 per candle.  This includes shipping/handling.  The candle has many different scents/colors to choose from: Cinnamon Stick (Brown), Raspberry/Thyme (raspberry), Mulberry (Mulberry), Ocean Mist (Royal Blue), Bayberry (Sage), Lime/Cilantro (light sage), Honeydew (Mint), Pear / Basil   (Yellow), Vanilla (Ivory).  There is an optional lid and a platter to go underneath.  

Sherri has offered us her commission, $3.00 for each candle that is sold, to go to the CUSH Organization.  

For an order form, please email Cushieinvirginia@msn.comcolor> or download here in Excel format.color>  Lynn is taking personal responsiblility for this.

Many thanks to Lynn and Sherri!

Guest Lynn in Va

Mary, Thank you for putting this on the board. ?These candles are great. ?There are 9 different scents and they burn approximately 30 hours. ?They really do smell wonderful because they are CAPE COD CANDLES. ?The candles are 4X4 inches.  

Sherri has kindly suggested this for our group. ?She will give us $3.00 for each candle and $3.00 for each lid/tray. ?Please make checks payable to Sherri Blakeman and please send your orders to her home address. ?All information is on the form. ?She has printed me several forms incase you cannot download. So email me at cushieinvirginia@msn.com with your address and I will mail you an order form. ?Ask your friends, family and neighbors if they would be interested. ?They won't be dissappointed. ?

Thanks Sherri for supporting CUSH ORGANIZATION.

?:t: ?:t: ?:t: ?:t: ?:t: ?:t: ?:t: ?:t: ?:t: ?:t: ?:t: ?:t: ?:t: ?:t:

Thanks for all your help and support.   baaa.gif

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Lynn in Va

THIS CANDLE WILL MAKE A WONDERFUL VALENTINE'S DAY GIFT.  BUY IT FOR YOUR FAMILY, FRIENDS AND LOVED ONE'S.  TELL YOUR DAD TO BUY IT FOR YOUR MOM OR YOUR BROTHER TO BUY IT FOR HIS WIFE.  YOU CAN EVEN BUY ONE FOR YOUR SECRET SOMEONE.  YOU CAN EVEN GIVE IT ANONYMOUSLY.  

$$$$$15.00 IS THE COST.  12.00 FOR THE CANDLE AND SHIPPING AND 3.00 IS GOING TO CUSH.  SHERRI IS MAILING THE MONEY TO MARYO.  SO IF YOU CAN, PLEASE HELP THIS CANDLE DRIVE FOR CUSH.  I BELIEVE THERE HAS BEEN 6 PURCHASED ALREADY.  THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING CUSH! :t:

• Chief Cushie

Actually, the money goes to the CUSH treasurer, Cookie, but if Sherri sends it here, I'll see that Cookie gets it.

I still need to order some.

Guest Lynn in Va

I'll save you some trouble.  If you give me Cookie's address, I will have Sherri send it to her.  I had it and it's in my pile somewhere.  Can you help me with it???? hehe.gif

THANK YOU :(

• Chief Cushie

She'll get it at:

CUSH Organization

PO Box 24748

Lyndhurst, OH 44124

For more information:

contact Cookie by email at

CushieCookie@yahoo.com