is this cushings? need help
Hi all, my name is Toni. I will try to keep this short. I need some help. I have been sick for a while and am yet to be diagnosed. I am waiting to see the specialist. I have already seen a tummy specialist and he had refered me to the hormone specialist. Here are my symptoms:
Blood test 2 times = high cortisol (normal 100-120 mine was 1068 and 2nd time 986)
- aching muscles all the time, but worse at night
- tired all the time and muscles feel weak
- sore chest, have had chest xray, just waiting for test results (i think it is calcium build up??)
- when i'm hungry i feel sick, and sometimes throw up lots and get very tired. (like hypoglycemia)
- lumps in boobs (waiting to see if they go away after period)
- putting on weight and hard to loose (tummy)
- find it hard to sleep sometimes (mind is awake)
there are others, but the main at the moment is being tired and aching.
Does this relate to anyone?
My doc thinks its cushings and wants me to get an MRI but its not till the 2nd march. Am sick of being tired.