Second Radio Show: Symptoms and Diagnosis

• Chief Cushie
Will you guys say something when you guys are ready for somebody to call in or what? Because, maybe, I'll call in tonight, but I don't want to call in at the wrong time:)

you can call in at any time.

There's a switchboard to keep track of callers and when it's time for you to talk we'll turn your mike on and let you know.

It's just like having a phone conversation - you hear Robin (or me) say something and you answer. Try not to think about it being online, too.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Chief Cushie
QUICK HELP!

I DOWNLOADED ITUNES BUT NOW I

NEED HELP FINDING THE PODCAST.

WHAT'S IT UNDER?

HUGS,

- MELINDA

It's under health. You can search for Cushing's and that will take you to there but clicking on this link will take you directly to the podcast: http://www.itunes.com/podcast?id=271150820

• Chief Cushie

It's not live on iTunes, just archived, so you can listen whenever after I've uploaded that - probably tomorrow morning. I'll post after I've uploaded and it appears on iTunes. If you subscribe to it on iTunes, the software will bring you the new episodes automatically.

To listen live you'll have to click on the microphone in my signature or go to http://www.blogtalkradio.com/CushingsHelp

• Over 2000 Posts

lemmie see... that'd 3:30 my time... I will try to remember to listen, I'm just not sure that my story is one worth telling right now since yet again I'm getting labs that are coming back in normal ranges even tho the IPSS was "very suggestive" I just don't feel like I really belong in the club...

• Over 2000 Posts

oh yeah... that about does it.

now I need one for my guilty face.

• Over 2000 Posts

OK so all I have to do is plug in my speakers, turn them up, and click on the microphone at 3:30 and that is all? And to call in you just call the number you gave us?

Now if we call in we should leave the computer or turn off our speakers so there is no feedback right?

I am excited to hear my friends voices!.

P.S. Ami--often I do not feel like I belong exactly anywhere health wise, so I get you there. But I do know that these boards have become a safe haven for me. I care about all f you guys, I keep up with your lives and I think of all of you so often. It was when I was at my lowest and literally everyone in my world abandoned me that you all stood firmly by my side and got me through. Ami you belong here, you are part of the fabric that makes this board so strong.

Hugs Ami, I know where you are coming from, I reside in that lonely space all too often! :)

• Chief Cushie

We can take 4 at a time.

You all did great: Mertie, Jen and Judy!

Thanks so much for calling in and we hope to hear from you again next week and others, too!

I wish I'd been around for all of it. I'd just walked in from work (Jess desserted to go with her friends!). I thought there was more time left & thought I should just call while I had the guts to! It really did seem like just talking on the phone.

I'll sure try again, earlier in the show next time.

Judy

• Member of the 1000 Post Club

Mary O and Robin--

I love this idea. I would love to help out. I feel like my story is just as boring and arduous as others, but I will talk if it might help others.

Let me know. I am available all day!

Melissa

• Chief Cushie

Tonight's episode is on iTunes :) If you subscribe you should have it already.

I figured out the fine art of "pinging" to get stuff up faster

Mary and Robin,

I'm one who said I would help. I really wanted to listen and call in tonight. It got so crazy here today, I totally forget all about it until it was over. It is really a bad time of day/evening for me. Tonight I was dealing with getting my GH. It's coming on Saturday! Yay!

I'd love to help out. I like to talk... imagine that. LOL!

Hugs!

Gracie

• Over 2000 Posts

Robin,

I think that this is a very special project and thanks for your time in doing this.

I am little confused though. How do people call in? I know that you taped MaryO's interview from last week. Is there a special number? I noticed you mentioned Itunes.

I must have missed how to do this, I will read this thread again and see what I missed. I would have loved to listed to the people who you talked to this evening.

Kate G

Mary and Robin,

I'm one who said I would help. I really wanted to listen and call in tonight. It got so crazy here today, I totally forget all about it until it was over. It is really a bad time of day/evening for me. Tonight I was dealing with getting my GH. It's coming on Saturday! Yay!

I'd love to help out. I like to talk... imagine that. LOL!

Hugs!

Gracie

Gracie, wait for your hearing aids!!!!!!!LOL

• Chief Cushie

Then next show is next Thursday. We have them currently scheduled on Thursday nights through Feb 7.

• Over 2000 Posts

I'm sorry I missed the show. I forgot.

Gracie, wait for your hearing aids!!!!!!!LOL

Uhh... yeah... I was thinking about that too. ;) I have to isolate myself to hear on the phone good anyway. A good place for that is in MY bathroom! I might be broadcasting live to you all from the toilet! I promise not to flush though! :) I'll just sit there and be good.

Now, if I can only remember to get on then! I signed up for the reminder, but the bad thing is, if I'm not on the computer, I forget that I even had the reminder. ~sigh~ I hope that growth hormone helps my brain start working again!

I have a question. Does everyone else have a hard time hearing MaryO? If I turn up my speakers more, I can hear her better, but then Robin is too loud for me. Is this just my hearing? I know I have hearing problems and you won't hurt my feelings by saying so! I just wondered if it is just me, or if they need to adjust microphone volume... if possible.

It was a great show by the way! Judy, call in first thing next time, so you can take up lots of time! LOL! You all were great! I loved hearing it!

Hugs!

Gracie

• Chief Cushie

I just speak softly normally and I don't want anyone to know I'm lurking in the background ;) I spend my life trying to be invisible LOL

My phone may be set to a softer volume than Robin's, too.

Archived