Las Vegas

As some of you already know, my husband is in the Air Force and we MIGHT be relocating to Vegas soon. I was wondering if any of you know of a good Endo here? I looked under the Helpful Drs but didn't find anything for NV.

Hey Chrisy! I've been missing you! I thought your computer must have died again! I don't know of any endos in NV. Hopefully someone else will. CA is not that far from NV. Just a thought. Just a hop, skip, and a jump over the mountain range. Maybe your hubby could "drop you off" there some day. LOL!

Hugs,

Gracie

You could pm Anne V. She has seen several there, I think. I don't think she had much luck, tho. She went to LA to Dr. F in the end. But she may have discovered a good one since then.

Good luck!

Hi Chrisy,

Anne and I figured out that between us we've seen most endos in Vegas. We both see Dr. F. I'll pm you a few I think could be helpful....at least they allowed me to test. However, they do not believe in cyclical cushings.

Let me know if you are moving to the ol' sin city, maybe we can meet for lunch or something. Also, my grandpa helped build Nellis so we are very proud of that!

love,

melly in nv

Archived