Call in tonight!

staticnrg

For first time Blog Talk Radio listeners:

*To get to Cushings-Help show site, click here. As show time gets closer, keep hitting "refresh" on your browser until you see the "Click to Listen" button. Press the "Click to Listen" button.

*You can also participate in the live chat room before, during, and after the show. Look for the "Chat Available" button in the upper right hand corner of the page. If you are registered with the BTR site, your registered name and picture will appear in the chat room.

*You can also call into the show. The number is on the show site ((646) 200-0162). There is also a "Click To Talk" feature where you do not need a phone to call into the show - only a microphone headset, supposedly. I have never tried it. You are welcome to try!

Call in...join us!! Come to chat or to discuss. It's open tonight.

Hugs!

Robin

• 1 month later...

Newbie, I can't wait, I missed it last week and have been counting the days! I'v been having some problems with spelling and lost words, I hope I can keep up! What if someone makes fun of me? (I would just die) I will try and keep Tim under control but you know he has a big mouth!Will MaryO be there? I know she has her hands full and I'm so worried about her and Tom!

Archived