Helpful Website for Cushing's Disease and other Endo Disease

Guest Lorrie

Guest Lisa Anderson

I stubbled upon this Web Site looking for HGH studies associated with Pit Removal and found this Site It's amazing and contain's a Vast amount of Info that might answer some question's that pertain to seperate individual's. Here goes: htt;//Neurosurgery.mgh.harvard.edu/neuroedocrine/Inkspit.htm If you have time to fish around it might help understand the "Endo" world. Hope it Help's, God Bless You All:) Lisa A.

Hey Lisa,  That is the right site but there is one little mistake  the very last part is not Inkspit.htm it is Lnkspit.htm.  I was wondering what the ink spit meant Duh.  It is lnks pit links to pituitaries get it Lis.  Duh Betty Crocker (inside joke you don't have to worry Mary)  Dot

Guest Lisa Anderson

What Would I Do Without You Mamma Dot????? Thank's for catching my BOO-BOO:) I think it's a VERY,VERY GOOD SITE, I hope all will at least visit it, it offer's link's to NIH and other Places that are Very Versed in the MANY Different Types of CUSHING'S. I Feel it breaks down all the confusion of abbreviation's into laymen's term's..Sorry for the typo everyone:( I hope you try again.. Lisa A. (Betty Crocker)

• 5 weeks later...