adrenal gland tumor

Guest Guest

Question

My name is Jamie Ransom and I had a beign pituatary tumor about 11 years ago and now i am taking 6 miligrams of predisone. I didn't know that you had to take them separately from other medication. I have been taking depression medication along with the predisone. Could this be why I have an adrenal gland tumor. I have psychosis pretty bad and it is getting worse every day. I have hair falling out. I have muscle weakness and tremors in my arms. Is this symptoms of a adrenal gland tumor. It is hard to get a diagnosis. My endocrinlogist ordered a mri of the pituitary. Do I need an mri of the adrenal glands. Could this be an adrenal gland tumor. I have an mri of the adrenal glands on Tuesday the 22nd. My blood cortisol comes out normal. What other tests needs to be done. I noticed that people have passed away after having an adrenal gland tumor. Does this take place after being pituitary tumor free for 10 years. Please help me with these questions

Thank you for having such a wonderful website. Verry informative and it helped me to try to diagnosis what problem I have so I can get through to the doctors on what I have.

Jamie Ransom

T

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet