Petition to require all drug trial results be made public, none withheld

I signed the petition because I think too many people are gunea pigs for drugs whose risks are unreported until many have been injured.  As one Harvard cardiologist said, "Drug companies own medicine."     http://www.alltrials.net/

I

It's time all clinical trial results are reported.

Patients, researchers, pharmacists, doctors and regulators everywhere will benefit from publication of clinical trial results. Wherever you are in the world please sign the petition:

Thousands of clinical trials have not reported their results; some have not even been registered.

Information on what was done and what was found in these trials could be lost forever to doctors and researchers, leading to bad treatment decisions, missed opportunities for good medicine, and trials being repeated.

All trials past and present should be registered, and the full methods and the results reported.

We call on governments, regulators and research bodies to implement measures to achieve this.

• Chief Cushie

Thanks for sharing!