• Chief Cushie

Only 8 days until the Cushing’s Awareness Challenge 2018 begins.  At night, when I’m supposed to be sleeping, ideas for posts keep swarming through my head.  Sometimes, they form into fully-written posts.  Then, when I wake up, the posts are gone.

I plan to follow the suggestions to some extent and have a few ideas of my own.  Over the years, I’ve posted lots on several blogs but I don’t know if I can get 30 days of Cushing’s stuff together...again!  This is the eighth year of the Cushing's Awareness Challenge.

The list of bloggers is on the right side and is constantly updated as new URLs come in.

If you want to join us, it's not too late.  Directions and suggestions for posts can be found here: https://cushieblogger.com/2018/03/11/time-to-sign-up-for-the-cushings-awareness-challenge-2018/

If you have ideas for what you’d like to read about (Cushing’s related, of course), please feel free to put it in the comments area.

maryo%20colorful%20zebra.gif

• Like 1