Relacorilant - specific cortisol receptor antagonist

Hello Mary & Dear Cushies!

Hoping you are all doing ok during this pandemic I ‘m sending blessings to all of you for this 2021 ... expecting this will be a better year for all of us!!

As I’ve had so many delay with the procedures to get Isturisa, because as you know all Mexican public hospitals are closed only receiving COVID-19 patients... now I’ve spoken to an endo who told me about Relacorilant....  which is finishing this year the Phase 3 trials and expecting its  approval by the end of the year... and guess what ?  It’s a specific antagonist cortisol receptor !!! 

So it’s so much better than mifepristone and will work as Argentinian Dr. Burton’s 22OH-6OP.

So I think these are great news for all of us !! We can have another choice to improve our life quality and restore many hormone levels....

Hoping this could help any of us... here’s the link.

Greetings from Querétaro, México

Stay safe

Mayela

https://cushingsdiseasenews.com/2019/12/10/phase-3-trial-of-relacorilant-in-endogenous-cushings-patients-starts-dosing-in-europe/

• Like 1