Valentine's Day Teddy Bears and Coffee Mugs

Guest Morgan's Mom

• Over 2000 Posts

I'm getting ready to make T-shirts, which I think would be a wonderful way to get people asking about Cushing's. ?I also think that they would be great to wear to the Cushing's Convention in September as a show of solidarity.

In any event, I need some ideas for the front and back. ?Right now, I'm thinking of the CUSH logo for the front and some witty saying or list of popular symptoms on the back.

We can make as many different styles as we want, so get your ideas in now!

They'll be available online and will have a base color of either white or ash grey, short or long sleeves and run from small (Yeah, right!) to XXXXL

Here are the Cushing's products that will be available...eventually:

• Hanes 100% Cotton Beefy T-shirts in White and Ash Grey. ?Sizes: Kids Small through Adult XXXXL
  • Tank Tops in White. ?Sizes: Medium through XXL
  • Hanes Her Way 100% Cotton Ladies T-shirt in White. ?Sizes: Small - XL
  • Hanes 100% Cotton Long Sleeve Shirt in White. ?Sizes: Adult Small - XXXL
  • Hanes Heavyweight 50/50 Cotton/Polyester Sweatshirt in Ash Grey. ?Sizes: ?Small - XXL
  • 100% Cotton Boxer Shorts in White. ?Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, XL
  • Lightweight Microfiber Baseball Caps in White with Black Bill, Khaki with Black Bill (coming soon), Gray with Black Bill (coming soon)
  • Reversible Microfiber Bucket Hats (Inside color is dark blue) in White, Khaki (coming soon)
  • 100% Cotton Canvas Tote Bags in Natural
  • 11 oz and 15 oz, dishwasher and microwave safe ceramic coffee mugs in White
  • High-quality, standard sized, premium cloth covered mousepads

• Over 2000 Posts

Our first product is ready, for Valentine's day. ?I'm sure you'll recognize the T-shirt that the teddy bear is wearing. :)

http://www.cafepress.com/cp/store/productd...4&zoom=yes#zoom

This is an 11 inch Teddy bear holding a 12 ounce heart-shaped tin of Necco Sweetheart candy.

To be added tomorrow: 15 oz Mug filled with a bag of Deluxe Valentine Mix Candy

Note:  Each product sold will generate a small profit which will go to the running and maintainence of the Cushings-Help.com webste and these boards. ?

Products with the CUSH logo on them will generate a small profit which will be donated to the CUSH organization.

• Over 2000 Posts

Yes...any ideas about what you'd like on it?  I can put anything on it.

Guest Morgan's Mom

WOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!

I'm ready for all of these things and I'm going on a little crusade of my own to try to get my family members to buy some of these things too and help spread the word!  

Thanks for all that you do for all of us!

*hugz*

• Over 2000 Posts

I've added 15 oz coffee mugs filled with a bag of Deluxe Valentine Mix Candy.. You can see what they look like at Cushie Valentine Coffee Mugs

I'm on a roll now! ?It occurred to me that I could personalize things. ?Let me know if you're interested in anything like that.

• Over 2000 Posts

I have to do everything with images - like the emoticons and so on, so I would need to know in advance who wanted what personalized, so I could incorporate that into the image.

After I start putting up the tshirts and stuff, you could look at those and say where you wanted a name.

Maybe with the CUSH ones, we could make them regional - like CUSH, Northwest area or something.  Any thoughts?

• Over 2000 Posts

Remember, if you want the teddy bear or the coffee mug for Valentine's Day, they need to be ordered by Feb. 6.  They won't be available at all after February 14, 2002

Valentine%20teddy.jpg

TShirt looks like:

bear-gift.gif

The coffee mug image is similar but with a larger design

• Over 2000 Posts

I just checked the account for these, and the teddy bears are being shipped :)

I should probably order one for my collection before the 14th!  LOL  It would be terrible if I missed out on my own first "future" collectible"

• Over 2000 Posts

Just a little reminder..today is the last day to order if you want these in time for Valentine's day.

• Over 2000 Posts

Oh, great, Sue!  Thanks for letting me know.  I still have to order one of those for my collection, too.

I was just looking on the site and they've changed the last day to order for valentine's Day to the 7th, which was nice, I thought :)

I'm glad that it turned out well :)

Sue

For the t shirts, what were some of the sayings we came up with in Sept. Like, I'm not crazy, lazy,.....I'm sick  :) !

Those might be cool to put on the back and use the logo on the front, small on the upper left side?????

And thanks Mary, for the great size range. I would hate to belong to an organization that didn't have shirt large enough for me to hide under!!!! baaa.gif

Leslie

I'd like to try to order the bear but I'm concerned about the cost to ship to Canada. We have the added cost of customs. There could be a way of sending via regular mail???

MaryO..I also emailed you. I hope you don't mind. You seem to be phenomenal with this stuff. I like the idea of a mousepad too!!

Pattie

Pattie, I don't know if it would be cheaper to have it shipped to someone in the states and then have them mail it to you...  If you did that, we wouldn't have to pay the customs - just the shipping?  Curious is all.  Because I'd sure do that for you if it would save $$$...

Sue

SuziQ...

Let's investigate.

I'm the only one from Calgary so I can't even share the expense. Let me know as I am also interested in the pin.

You are all great and I am so excited that we have this site. yeeeehawwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pattie

I can check at the post office about a package...but you wouldn't get the bear before valentine's day....and as for the pins, they will be shipped in a padded envelope.  I don't know if that makes a difference...or not.  We will find out.

Sue

I am still waiting for mine...................

I told my nusband that the mug is going to work with me, so that anyone who sees it and asks about it opens another chance to promote the cause!!!!!!!!

Plus I want to show it off, it's too cute!