Informational sites on Cushing's

I thought maybe we could all share our bookmarks between this topic and the previous one I started. This one is for links and the other for journal/research articles. That way we could all find them when we need them. The Cyclical Cushing's Journal/Research links are here

National Cancer Institute

Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center Pituitary Tumor Center

Tuft's Open Courseware (The information on Thyrotroph (TSH) Adenomas was new to me!)

Harvard

Major Diagnostic Advance: Bilateral Inferior Petrosal Sinus Sampling in Cushing's Syndrome

NIH information on Cushing's

Hi Robin,

I have to say I know nothing about all this,You are so suffient and knowledgable about this.My problem is when I read about something,Then I turn around and forget what I read.Thjank God for people like you.

love Ya,

Jackie

• Chief Cushie

I can also add them to those that are at http://www.cushings-help.com/links.htm if you think that would be helpful.

I can also add them to those that are at http://www.cushings-help.com/links.htm if you think that would be helpful.

Mary, I think that would be great!!! I have more to add, when I get some time. If we'll use this topic to add them, then you can put them on your site as you get the time and energy. How are you doing? Lots of soft hugs!!! Can I do anything to help from this end?

Robin