A web site for symptoms?

Various people have mentioned that they found sites on the net that they put all their symptoms in and it gave them possible illnesses they could have.  There was one posted on here a few months ago and I tried it and couldn't get it to work for me.  If anyone has any web sites where you can type in all your symptoms and find out what other diseases you could have please could you post it here.  If I don't have cuhsings then what is the matter with me?  I am sure you have all been there.  Dot

• Over 2000 Posts

I found at book at Waldenbooks last night - shoot, I should have bought it. It was a book that listed all the symptoms to different disorders. It even listed Cushings (which impressed me at the time). I know it isn't a web site, but at least it is portable. I'll get the title for you.

Kristy

• 4 weeks later...
  • Over 2000 Posts

Here it is:

Professional Guide to Signs & Symptoms

List Price: ฺ.95 from Amazon.com

Book Info

Brandon/Hill Nursing List selection (#231). Guide to more than 550 signs and symptoms with nursing implications in a concise format. For nurses. More than 500 illustrations, flowcharts, tables, and reproducible patient teaching aids are also included. A-to-Z organization for quick access. Previous edition: c1997. DNLM: Nursing Assessment--methods--Handbooks.