Current NIH Protocols (Studies)

• Over 2000 Posts

Study of Hypercortisolism in Cushing's Syndrome and Stress-Induced Pseudo-Cushing's Syndrome

Condition: Cushing's Syndrome

New Imaging Techniques in the Evaluation of Patients with Ectopic Cushing's Syndrome

Study of Cushing's Syndrome Not Related to ACTH Production

Study of Depression, Peptides, and Steroids in Cushing's Syndrome

Hippocampal Complex Volume and Memory Dysfunction in Cushing's Syndrome

Jugular Vein Sampling for Hormone Levels for the Diagnosis of Cushing Syndrome

Dose Response Relationship for Single Doses of Corticotropin Releasing Hormone (CRH) in Normal Volunteers and in Patients with Adrenal Insufficiency

Conditions: Adrenal Gland Hyperfunction; Adrenal Gland Hypofunction; Cushing's Syndrome; Healthy

Genetic Investigation of Pediatric Tumors of the Pituitary Gland

Conditions: Abnormalities; Craniopharyngioma; Cushing's Syndrome; Endocrine Disease; Pituitary Neoplasm

Defining the Genetic Basis for the Development of Primary Pigmented Nodular Adrenocortical Disease (PPNAD) and the Carney Complex

Conditions: Cushing's Syndrome; Hereditary Neoplastic Syndrome; Lentigo; Neoplasm; Testicular Neoplasm

Bone Mineral Density in Patients with Major Depression

Conditions: Healthy; Involutional Depression; Osteoporosis

Serotonin1A Receptor Imaging In Mood Disorders

Condition: Mood Disorder

Dynamics of Leptin and Endocrine Function

Conditions: Healthy; Involutional Depression

Study of Adrenal Gland Tumors

Condition: Adrenal Gland Neoplasm

• Over 2000 Posts

If you want to participate in a study, just click on the link to get more information. I don't know if you have to get assistance from you doctor or not, but you might.

Some of the studies for Cushings are to develop better testing protocols for Cushings. Those who end up having Cushings will be approved for Surgery - free. I believe the cost to the patient is getting there - right Mary?

There are also studies available for other kinds of endocrine disorders and adrenal tumors.

Some of the studies are all over the country, so you should find out what you can. Long-term studies may be able to be managed over long-distances with your local practioner and only have to check in once a year - depending on what it is. If you don't check it out, you don't know!

• Over 2000 Posts

Yes, getting there is your only cost, although I believe that some people can get assistance with that, too.

I think it's really important to try to get into a study.  Not only are you getting world class FREE!!! care for yourself, but you might be helping someone else, too.

When I was in my study, they had me do tests that are no longer used because they found out - on me (and a few others!  LOL) that these tests weren't as effective as others.  So, you have me to thank that you don't have to do an aphropheresis (sp?).

I do think it's important, though - there are so few of us.  I think that it might be a way to help future people get diagnosed more easily and faster.

• 7 months later...

I finally got up enough nerve to write NIH a lengthy letter asking them for help. ?I received an email this morning asking me for a little more information, and by the time I came home from work, I had another email stating that a Dr. Stratakis will be in contact with me very soon.

Hopefully that is GOOD news ........ ?keep your fingers crossed. ? :t:

~carrie

thanks Kristy,

They did give me a number to call if I wanted to.  I had sent a lot of my test results, journal notes and current symptoms in my original email.  The only thing they requested in a reply was my date of birth and my work/home phone number to contact me.  

Does anyone know if it is really really hard to get in to this??  Just curious on that ......My primary doc is behind me 100% if this is what I want to do.  At this point, I'm pretty anxious to get back to my life and am willing to try ANYTHING to get there.

Thanks again

Carrie

• Chief Cushie

Carrie, it's not all that hard to get into, providing that you fit into their current protocol.  Several people from the boards have gotten into NIH in the past few years.  Off the bat I can think of Marie-Claude, Jane, Irene, Lisa Godwin, Spencer, Joy's daughter, Heidi, Jenny, Tim and I'm sure that there are some I'm forgetting.

They have wonderful, FREE! care, so I always encourage people to try for it - besides, you get to meet me LOL :)

• Chief Cushie

As a comment to Kristy - if they want to do something that's research only, you can always refuse to do it.  They always tell you upfront, no surprises.  Nothing is mandatory there.  Even if they want to do testing or something that will help you, you can refuse that, too.

You are in control of what is done, and what isn't.

• Chief Cushie

At the time I was at NIH, that was one of the things that I liked about them.  I honestly believed that I would die from my Cushing's, but I liked the idea that I would be possibly helping people who came after me.  I agreed to all testing, just in case it would be helpful to others - some of it isn't done anymore, but I like to think of myself as a "pioneer".

I also don't think that being a part of a study at NIH gets a patient a cure any slower, either.  They're a very caring bunch of folks and they move along as quickly as they can, while maintaining the integrity of care for all.

• Over 2000 Posts

Good point... Being that there aren't any others with my presentation and there isn't anyone to compare me to or to compare my case... there are alot of unknowns.  I can see where I would be an interesting case.

Still need to close the loop with my managing endoc... rest of team is pretty much in support of the recommendations.... I don't like the high dive. :look:

• 1 month later...
  • Chief Cushie

The occasional update...

From NIH Clinical Trials listings

Search term: CUSHING'S

Recruiting Jugular Vein Sampling for Hormone Levels for the Diagnosis of Cushing Syndrome

Recruiting Long Term Post Operative Follow-Up of Cushing Syndrome

Condition: Cushing Syndrome

Recruiting New Imaging Techniques in the Evaluation of Patients with Ectopic Cushing's Syndrome

Recruiting Study of Hypercortisolism in Cushing's Syndrome and Stress-Induced Pseudo-Cushing's Syndrome

Recruiting Study of Depression, Peptides, and Steroids in Cushing's Syndrome

Recruiting Dose Response Relationship for Single Doses of Corticotropin Releasing Hormone (CRH) in Normal Volunteers and in Patients with Adrenal Insufficiency

Conditions: Adrenal Gland Hyperfunction; Adrenal Gland Hypofunction; Cushing's Syndrome; Healthy

Recruiting Genetic Investigation of Pediatric Tumors of the Pituitary Gland

Conditions: Abnormalities; Craniopharyngioma; Cushing's Syndrome; Endocrine Disease; Pituitary Neoplasm

Recruiting Defining the Genetic Basis for the Development of Primary Pigmented Nodular Adrenocortical Disease (PPNAD) and the Carney Complex

Conditions: Cushing's Syndrome; Hereditary Neoplastic Syndrome; Lentigo; Neoplasm; Testicular Neoplasm

Recruiting Bone Mineral Density in Patients with Major Depression

Recruiting Study of Adrenal Gland Tumors

Search term: ADRENAL
Recruiting Catecholamine Reserve and Exercise Tolerance in Healthy Volunteers and Patients with Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia

Conditions: Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia; Healthy

Recruiting Three Drug Combination Therapy versus Conventional Treatment of Children with Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia

Conditions: Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia; Growth Disorder

Recruiting Dose Response Relationship for Single Doses of Corticotropin Releasing Hormone (CRH) in Normal Volunteers and in Patients with Adrenal Insufficiency

Recruiting Iodine I-131 Iodocholesterol, its use in adrenal screening

Conditions: Adrenal Gland Diseases; Adrenal Gland Neoplasms

Recruiting Antineoplaston Therapy in Treating Patients With Stage IV Adrenal Gland Cancer

Conditions: stage IV adrenocortical carcinoma; recurrent adrenocortical carcinoma

Recruiting Congenital adrenal hyperplasia: Calcium channels as therapeutic targets

Condition: Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia

Recruiting Brain Imaging of Childhood Onset Psychiatric Disorders, Endocrine Disorders and Healthy Children

Conditions: Autoimmune Disease; Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia; Healthy; Mental Disorder Diagnosed in Childhood; Neurologic Manifestations

Recruiting Defining the Genetic Basis for the Development of Primary Pigmented Nodular Adrenocortical Disease (PPNAD) and the Carney Complex

Recruiting Diagnostic Study of Adrenal Cortical Function in Children With Septic Shock

Condition: Septic Shock

Recruiting Heart Disease Risk Factors in Major Depression

Conditions: Adrenal Gland Hyperfunction; Cardiovascular Disease; Involutional Depression

Recruiting Stem Cell Transplantation for Metastatic Solid Tumors

Conditions: Cholangiocarcinoma; Colon/Rectal Ca; Bladder Ca; Breast Ca; Basal Cell Ca; Adrenal Ca; Esophageal/Gastric Ca; Hepatocellular Ca; Ovarian Ca; ...

Recruiting New Imaging Techniques in the Evaluation of Patients with Ectopic Cushing's Syndrome

Recruiting Once-A-Month Steroid Treatment for Patients with Focal Segmental Glomerulosclerosis

Conditions: Glomerulonephritis; Nephrotic Syndrome

Recruiting Combination Chemotherapy and Tamoxifen in Treating Patients With Solid Tumors

Conditions: childhood soft tissue sarcoma; thyroid cancer; childhood liver cancer; adult soft tissue sarcoma; brain tumor; head and neck cancer; ...

Not yet recruiting Hormone Therapy Compared With Combination Chemotherapy in Treating Patients With Prostate Cancer

Conditions: stage III prostate cancer; adenocarcinoma of the prostate

Recruiting Asthma Clinical Research Network (ACRN)

Conditions: Asthma; Lung Diseases

Recruiting Study of Glyceryl Trierucate and Glyceryl Trioleate (Lorenzo's Oil) Therapy in Male Children with Adrenoleukodystrophy

Condition: Adrenoleukodystrophy

Recruiting Jugular Vein Sampling for Hormone Levels for the Diagnosis of Cushing Syndrome

Not yet recruiting Study of Bile Acids in Patients With Peroxisomal Disorders

Conditions: Infantile Refsum's Disease; Zellweger Syndrome; Bifunctional Enzyme Deficiency; Adrenoleukodystrophy

Recruiting Study of Oral Cholic Acid in Patients With Inborn Errors of Bile Acid Synthesis

Conditions: Infantile Refsum's Disease; Zellweger Syndrome; Hyperpipecolic Acidemia; Adrenoleukodystrophy; Peroxisomal Disorders; Cholestasis; ...

Recruiting Study of Hypercortisolism in Cushing's Syndrome and Stress-Induced Pseudo-Cushing's Syndrome

Recruiting Ovarian Follicle Function in Patients with Premature Ovarian Failure

Conditions: Amenorrhea; Hypoaldosteronism; Hypogonadism; Infertility; Premature Ovarian Failure

Recruiting Study of Pulmonary Complications in Pediatric Patients With Storage Disorders Undergoing Allogeneic Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation

Conditions: I Cell Disease; Fucosidosis; Globoid Cell Leukodystrophy; Adrenoleukodystrophy; Mannosidosis; Niemann-Pick Disease; Pulmonary Complications; ...

Recruiting Positron Emission Tomography Imaging of Activation-Induced Signal Transduction in Human Brain

Condition: Healthy

Recruiting Treatment of Uterine Fibroids with CDB-2914, an Experimental Selective Progesterone Receptor Antagonist

Condition: Leiomyoma

Recruiting 131MIBG to Treat Malignant Pheochromocytoma

Condition: Pheochromocytoma

Recruiting Leuprolide Acetate (Lupron) for the Treatment of Menstrually-Related Mood Disorders (MRMD)

Conditions: Depressive Disorder; Mood Disorder

Recruiting Effects on the Brain of Lupron Induced Hypogonadotropic Hypogonadism with and without Estrogen and Progesterone Replacement

Condition: Hypogonadism

Not yet recruiting Acupuncture to Reduce Symptoms of Advanced Colorectal Cancer

Condition: Colorectal Neoplasms

Recruiting Evaluation of Patients with Endocrine-Related Conditions

Conditions: Endocrine Disease; Glucose Intolerance; Hyperinsulinemia; Impaired Glucose Tolerance; Non Insulin Dependent Diabetes Mellitus; Obesity; ...

Not yet recruiting Hormone Therapy Plus Chemotherapy in Treating Patients With Prostate Cancer

Conditions: stage II prostate cancer; stage III prostate cancer; stage IV prostate cancer; adenocarcinoma of the prostate; recurrent prostate cancer

Recruiting Hormone Therapy Followed By Internal Radiation Therapy in Treating Patients With Locally Recurrent Prostate Cancer

Conditions: stage II prostate cancer; stage I prostate cancer; adenocarcinoma of the prostate; recurrent prostate cancer

Recruiting Combination Chemotherapy Plus Hormone Therapy in Treating Patients With Metastatic Prostate Cancer

Conditions: stage IV prostate cancer; adenocarcinoma of the prostate; recurrent prostate cancer

Recruiting Diagnosis of Pheochromocytoma

Not yet recruiting Complementary Naturopathic Medicine for Periodontitis

Condition: Periodontitis

Recruiting Treatment of Mid-Life-Related Mood Disorders

Recruiting Comparison of Radiation Therapy Plus Hormone Therapy, Radiation Therapy Alone, and Hormone Therapy Alone in Treating Patients With Stage III Prostate Cancer

Condition: stage III prostate cancer

Search term: PITUITARY

Recruiting Evaluation of Patients with Thyroid Disorders

Conditions: Hyperthyroidism; Hypothyroidism; Pituitary Neoplasm

Recruiting The Treatment and Natural History of Acromegaly

Conditions: Acromegaly; Pituitary Neoplasm

Recruiting Antineoplaston Therapy in Treating Patients With Neuroendocrine Tumor That Is Metastatic or Unlikely to Respond to Surgery or Radiation Therapy

Conditions: ACTH-producing pituitary tumor; somatostatinoma; nonfunctioning pituitary tumor; TSH producing pituitary tumor; ...

Recruiting Evaluation of Factors in Human Brain Tumors

Conditions: Brain Neoplasm; Glioblastoma; Glioma; Pituitary Neoplasm

Recruiting Androgen Replacement Therapy in Women with Hypopituitarism

Condition: Hypopituitarism

Recruiting Measurement of Outcome of Surgical Treatment in Patients With Acromegaly

Condition: Acromegaly

Recruiting Randomized Study of Growth Hormone on Bone Mineral Density in Patients With Adult Onset Growth Hormone Deficiency

Conditions: Osteoporosis; Growth Hormone Deficiency

Recruiting Syndrome of Inappropriate Antidiuretic Hormone Secretion (SIADH)

Conditions: Syndrome of Inappropriate ADH (SIADH) Secretion; Hyponatremia

Recruiting Study of the Pathogenesis and Pathophysiology of Familial Neurohypophyseal Diabetes Insipidus

Conditions: Diabetes Insipidus; Diabetes Insipidus, Neurohypophyseal

Recruiting Antineoplaston Therapy in Treating Patients With Brain Tumors

Condition: brain tumor

Recruiting Leuprolide Acetate (Lupron) for the Treatment of Menstrually-Related Mood Disorders (MRMD)

Recruiting An Endocrine Model for Postpartum Mood Disorders

Conditions: Depressive Disorder; Mood Disorder; Postpartum Depression

Recruiting Effects on the Brain of Lupron Induced Hypogonadotropic Hypogonadism with and without Estrogen and Progesterone Replacement

Recruiting Study of Recombinant Human Insulin-Like Growth Factor I in Patients with Severe Insulin Resistance

Conditions: Insulin Resistance; Hyperglycemia

Not yet recruiting Acupuncture to Reduce Symptoms of Advanced Colorectal Cancer

Recruiting Leuprolide in Determining the Cause of Gonadotropin Deficiency

Recruiting Combined Hormone Replacement in Menstrually Related Mood Disorders

Condition: Premenstrual Syndrome

Search term: CARNEY COMPLEX

Search term: ECTOPIC

• 1 month later...
  • Over 2000 Posts

Long-Acting Growth Hormone Study

Trial Information

Summary: Long-Acting Growth Hormone Study

Protocol

The purpose of this Phase I research study is to determine if an investigational, long-acting growth hormone preparation is safe for human use, to measure its levels in blood, and to determine the most effective dose to give to patients who produce less growth hormone than normal.

If you qualify for this study, you would receive either a single dose of the long-acting growth hormone or two doses 7 or 14 days apart. If you receive a single dose, you would spend 24 hours immediately thereafter as an inpatient in the Clinical Research Center at the University of Pennsylvania and then make 12 or 13 outpatient visits there during the next 27 days. If you receive two doses, you would spend 24 hours as an inpatient at the Clinical Research Center after each of the two doses and then make 17 or 18 outpatient visits there during the next 34 days.

Select the Blue Link.

Hypopituitary Control and Complications Study

Dr. Stanley Korenman of UCLA's Division of Endocrinology is conducting a study to look at the effects of the long-term use of Growth Hormone Therapy (Humatrope, an FDA approved medication). The study involves measurements of blood levels of hormones, bone density and body fat every 6 months for 5 years (a total of 11 visits).

Select the Blue Link.

You can find more clinical trials here.

• 3 months later...
  • Chief Cushie

From NIH Current Clinical Trials listings:  

Search term:CUSHING'S

Recruiting Serotonin Receptor Imaging in Mood Disorders

Condition: Mood Disorder

Search term:  ADRENAL

Recruiting Catecholamine Reserve and Exercise Tolerance in Healthy Volunteers and Patients with Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia

Conditions: Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia; Healthy

Recruiting Three Drug Combination Therapy versus Conventional Treatment of Children with Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia

Conditions: Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia; Growth Disorder

Recruiting Iodine I-131 Iodocholesterol, its use in adrenal screening

Conditions: Adrenal Gland Diseases; Adrenal Gland Neoplasms

Recruiting Antineoplaston Therapy in Treating Patients With Stage IV Adrenal Gland Cancer

Conditions: stage IV adrenocortical carcinoma; recurrent adrenocortical carcinoma

Recruiting Congenital adrenal hyperplasia: Calcium channels as therapeutic targets

Condition: Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia

Recruiting Brain

Imaging of Childhood Onset Psychiatric Disorders, Endocrine Disorders and Healthy Children

Conditions: Autoimmune Disease; Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia; Healthy; Mental Disorder Diagnosed in Childhood; Neurologic Manifestations

Recruiting Diagnostic Study of Adrenal Cortical Function in Children With Septic Shock

Condition: Septic Shock

Recruiting Heart Disease Risk Factors in Major Depression

Conditions: Adrenal Gland Hyperfunction; Cardiovascular Disease; Involutional Depression

Recruiting Stem Cell Transplantation for Metastatic Solid Tumors

Conditions: Cholangiocarcinoma; Colon/Rectal Ca; Bladder Ca; Breast Ca; Basal Cell Ca; Adrenal Ca; Esophageal/Gastric Ca; Hepatocellular Ca; Ovarian Ca; ...

Recruiting Combination Chemotherapy and Tamoxifen in Treating Patients With Solid Tumors

Conditions: adult primary liver cancer; adult soft tissue sarcoma; childhood soft tissue sarcoma; Brain Tumor; Thyroid Cancer; childhood liver cancer

Recruiting Asthma Clinical Research Network (ACRN)

Conditions: Asthma; Lung Diseases

Not yet recruiting Hormone Therapy Compared With Combination Chemotherapy in Treating Patients With Prostate Cancer

Conditions: adenocarcinoma of the prostate; stage III prostate cancer

Not yet recruiting Study of Bile Acids in Patients With Peroxisomal Disorders

Conditions: Infantile Refsum's Disease; Zellweger Syndrome; Bifunctional Enzyme Deficiency; Adrenoleukodystrophy

Recruiting Study of Pulmonary Complications in Pediatric Patients With Storage Disorders Undergoing Allogeneic Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation

Conditions: I Cell Disease; Fucosidosis; Globoid Cell Leukodystrophy; Adrenoleukodystrophy; Mannosidosis; Niemann-Pick Disease; Pulmonary Complications; ...

Recruiting Study of Glyceryl Trierucate and Glyceryl Trioleate (Lorenzo's Oil) Therapy in Male Children with Adrenoleukodystrophy

Condition: Adrenoleukodystrophy

Recruiting Ovarian Follicle Function in Patients with Premature Ovarian Failure

Conditions: Amenorrhea; Hypoaldosteronism; Hypogonadism; Infertility; Premature Ovarian Failure

Recruiting Study of Oral Cholic Acid in Patients With Inborn Errors of Bile Acid Synthesis

Conditions: Infantile Refsum's Disease; Zellweger Syndrome; Hyperpipecolic Acidemia; Adrenoleukodystrophy; Peroxisomal Disorders; Cholestasis; ...

Recruiting Treatment of Uterine Fibroids with CDB-2914, an Experimental Selective Progesterone Receptor Antagonist

Condition: Leiomyoma

Recruiting 131MIBG to Treat Malignant Pheochromocytoma

Recruiting Hormone Therapy With or Without Docetaxel And Estramustine in Treating Patients With Prostate Cancer That is Locally Advanced or At High Risk of Relapse

Conditions: stage III prostate cancer; stage II prostate cancer

Recruiting Combination Chemotherapy Plus Hormone Therapy in Treating Patients With Metastatic Prostate Cancer

Conditions: adenocarcinoma of the prostate; stage IV prostate cancer; recurrent prostate cancer

Recruiting Hormone Therapy and OGX-011 in Treating Patients Undergoing Surgery for Prostate Cancer

Conditions: adenocarcinoma of the prostate; stage III prostate cancer; stage II prostate cancer

Recruiting Hormone Therapy Followed By Internal Radiation Therapy in Treating Patients With Locally Recurrent Prostate Cancer

Conditions: adenocarcinoma of the prostate; stage I prostate cancer; stage II prostate cancer; recurrent prostate cancer

Recruiting Comparison of Radiation Therapy Plus Hormone Therapy, Radiation Therapy Alone, and Hormone Therapy Alone in Treating Patients With Stage III Prostate Cancer

Conditions: stage III prostate cancer; stage II prostate cancer

Recruiting Evaluation of Patients with Endocrine-Related Conditions

Conditions: Endocrine Disease; Glucose Intolerance; Hyperinsulinemia; Impaired Glucose Tolerance; Non Insulin Dependent Diabetes Mellitus; Obesity; ...

Recruiting Hormone Therapy Plus Chemotherapy in Treating Patients With Prostate Cancer

Conditions: adenocarcinoma of the prostate; stage II prostate cancer; stage III prostate cancer; stage IV prostate cancer; recurrent prostate cancer

Recruiting Diagnosis of Pheochromocytoma

Recruiting Pilot Study of Intravitreal Injection of EYE001 (Anti-VEGF Pegylated Aptamer) For Advanced Ocular Disease Of Von Hippel-Lindau (VHL) Disease
Recruiting Acupuncture to Reduce Symptoms of Advanced Colorectal Cancer

Recruiting Treatment of Mid-Life-Related Mood Disorders

Recruiting Chemotherapy, Hormone Therapy, and Radiation Therapy in Treating Patients with Locally Advanced Prostate Cancer

Conditions: adenocarcinoma of the prostate; stage III prostate cancer; stage IV prostate cancer

Search term:  PITUITARY

Recruiting Study of Thyrotropin-Releasing Hormone in Normal Volunteers and in Patients with Thyroid or Pituitary Abnormalities

Conditions: Healthy; Pituitary Disease; Thyroid Disease

Recruiting Evaluation of Patients with Thyroid Disorders

Conditions: Hyperthyroidism; Hypothyroidism; Pituitary Neoplasm

Recruiting The Treatment and Natural History of Acromegaly

Conditions: Acromegaly; Pituitary Neoplasm

Recruiting Antineoplaston Therapy in Treating Patients With Neuroendocrine Tumor That Is Metastatic or Unlikely to Respond to Surgery or Radiation Therapy

Conditions: ACTH-producing pituitary tumor; prolactin-producing pituitary tumor; growth hormone-producing pituitary tumor; recurrent pituitary tumor; ...

Recruiting Androgen Replacement Therapy in Women with Hypopituitarism

Condition: Hypopituitarism

Recruiting Measurement of Outcome of Surgical Treatment in Patients With Acromegaly

Condition: Acromegaly

Recruiting Study of the Pathogenesis and Pathophysiology of Familial Neurohypophyseal Diabetes Insipidus

Conditions: Diabetes Insipidus; Diabetes Insipidus, Neurohypophyseal

Recruiting Syndrome of Inappropriate Antidiuretic Hormone Secretion (SIADH)

Conditions: Syndrome of Inappropriate ADH (SIADH) Secretion; Hyponatremia

Recruiting Randomized Study of Growth Hormone on Bone Mineral Density in Patients With Adult Onset Growth Hormone Deficiency

Conditions: Osteoporosis; Growth Hormone Deficiency

Recruiting Antineoplaston Therapy in Treating Patients With Brain Tumors

Condition: Brain Tumor

Recruiting An Endocrine Model for Postpartum Mood Disorders

Conditions: Depressive Disorder; Mood Disorder; Postpartum Depression

Recruiting Study of Recombinant Human Insulin-Like Growth Factor I in Patients with Severe Insulin Resistance

Conditions: Insulin Resistance; Hyperglycemia

Recruiting Acupuncture to Reduce Symptoms of Advanced Colorectal Cancer

Recruiting Combined Hormone Replacement in Menstrually Related Mood Disorders

Condition: Premenstrual Syndrome

Recruiting Leuprolide in Determining the Cause of Gonadotropin Deficiency

Search term:  CARNEY COMPLEX

Search term:  ECTOPIC