Jump to content
  • 0

Not yet diagnosed but I have most of the symptoms

Guest Carollwest


Guest Carollwest

My question is how do I find a top notch endocrinologist who is an expert in Cushings?  My pcp is not high enough on my list for me to trust any referral he might provide.  Is there a list of doctors by state somewhere out on the web?   Thank you so much for your help!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 answer to this question

Recommended Posts

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...