Car Ribbon Magnets License Plate Frames

MaryO

Interests...  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Are you interested in a LARGE wristband (other sizes still available)

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Would you be interested in a Coconut Shell Bracelet?

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. Would you be interested in a Coconut Shell Necklace?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chief Cushie

Lorri, we have wristbands available already.

Until I went on vacation a few weeks ago, I had a storefront set up for people to order those. While I was away, the fees for the upcoming year came due. I was unable to check my email for 10 days so I didn't pay the fees and that site was suspended. I lost the store and the gallery of Cushie photos that was also on that server.

I am slowly but surely rebuilding the store and the gallery but both take time.

When the store is back online, it will be on the little menu on the top of the boards next to Cushie T-Shirts & More.

• Chief Cushie

I've ordered 20 more of the large wristbands. They should arrive here August 6.

To preorder they're available along with the small and mediums in the NEW (I've been working very hard! LOL) store at http://cushings-info.com/zen/

I'm still working on the store, adding things and editing things. If you come across any problems, please let me know :)

• 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Member of the 1000 Post Club

I am interested in Car magnents with our web adress on them. I was picking up pics the other day and had a broshure out in my car and saw a women who definitly looked like she had cushings she had a brown ring around her neck, and a hump and looked like she was misrable I just could not get enough self confidence to hand it to her so I followed her hoping she would park on the other side of the mall for lunch so I could put it on her wind shield. There has to be esier ways to walk up to people and aproach them. I think there needs to be a sticker just whith the web adress and a catchy phrase and another one for cushie support. I think one that had somthing catchy and then the web adress. I would do that.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Chief Cushie

We still have a couple of the original car magnets - they're yellow with blue text.

One says: Got fat? Research Cushing's. / Learn about Cushing's at cushings-help.com

The other says: Got hump? Research Cushing's. / Learn about Cushing's at cushings-help.com

These were both suggestions based on this thread and are available in the recently updated Cushie Store

I have asked for an estimate for a blue and yellow ribbon like the one we have for in the pins and such. When I find out how much those would be, I may order some of those and just have "It's About Time There Was Support for Cushing's! / Find it at http://www.cushings-help.com" on it or "CUSHING'S. It's all in your head. / http://www.cushings-help.com" since those were the 2 most popular slogans we had last time.